Chapter 16

Chapter 16- What Makes You Human

You couldn't understand a single thing Aizawa was teaching, so you tuned it out with many thoughts until lunch started

"You wait here, I'll see if there is anything that has fish," Izuku set you down at a table, where Uraraka and Iida sat.

Your ears twitched awkwardly as humans walked passed the table, gasping and whispering amongst each other about your arrival.
"Humans have nothing better to do," You mumbled, not looking at them passing by.

"Don't let them get to you, (Y/N). It's just that we have never seen a dragon in real life before, nevertheless one who is an actually dragon from another hidden home," Uraraka smiled at you, making you relax a little.

"We are all in awe and at ease by your presence! We humbly apologize for thinking so badly of you!" Iida chopped the air, making you shrug.
"I guess it would be the same if a human was at my home too," You said, as Izuku sat down with rice and chopped up fish.

"It's fried, if you don't mind it," He sheepishly said. You sniffed at it for a second, before leaning in and taking a bite of the fish.
'Thor almighty,' You thought, before grabbing the food with your hands and scarfing it down in minutes.

While Uraraka and Iida has their mouth wide open in shock, Izuku was used to the way you eat and just smiled, happy that you liked the food.
"I guess there is a culture barrier between humans and dragons," The brown haired girl giggled slightly.

You just gulped down the rice and fish and grasped the cup of water, before pouring it down your throat, water dripping from the sides of your mouth.
"Yeah..." Iida is a little appalled at your behavior when eating, but can't blame you. You never lived in human society, you never learned anything manners.

"If you don't mind me Fury, could I ask you a question?" Iida asked you, making you nod and discreetly stole Izuku's food, which he obviously noticed and whined about it.

"If dragons are real, and are hiding out there in a giant sinkhole in the middle of the ocean, why haven't spotted any sightings of it?" Iida questioned you, making you set the cup down.

"We dragons have been around for thousands of years, ye honestly think we don't have a trick or few up our scales?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"I guess that's a valid response, however, we have traveled around the world for years, diving underwater and searching for any species for the history books, I highly doubt we would miss a giant sinkhole, even with illusions," He explained further, not fully convinced.

"I... I can't really explained any further, I've haven't been outside the Hidden World at all, not even when I was born," You mumbled, trailing off.
"It's a good thing too, for the best anyways," Uraraka gave a sympathetic smile.

"How so, Uraraka?" Idea asked her.
"Just think about it Iida, if we humans would ever find them, we would exterminate them. Be hunted down and killed, and for what? Living peacefully and away from us all? And they would say it was for the safety of humans," Uraraka explained with a sad pout.