➳60

I wouldn't mind if I died in your arms~

"Jaemin....", the princess mumbled the boy's name as her right hand cupped his cheek. He couldn't stay in that position because of the extreme pain and started falling down but Kiara held him and helped him to get on the ground slowly. "Why did you do that?"

"For me... you come first. Atleast I'm relieved that you are okay", he answered with a small smile.

"JAEMIN!!!" The other friends rushed to the spot as Yumi quickly hugged his cousin with teary eyes after Kiara moved away. "Stupid boy!!!!"

"It's okay. I'm fine", he replied, reassuring them.

"We can see how fine you are", Renjun said.

Jeno stood behind the injured male and said with a worried voice, "Oh no. A lot of blood is coming out. Let me take out the arrow first."

"Be careful", Jisung said, extremely sad to see his friend in pain.

"Hmm. Jaemin, please hold on. It may hurt a little", With that the muscular boy held his friend's shoulder and pulled out the arrow that was stained with his blood. A scream was let out from the younger's mouth.

"Not little. It hurt a lot!!!", he exclaimed. Jaemin's red blood was bleeding out rapidly from the wound and mixing with the water. His body started becoming weaker as he started taking heavy breaths with his chest moving up and down. Black dots started appearing in his vision and ultimately his eyes closed and his head fell forward on his cousin's shoulder.

"Jaemin? Jaemin!", she called him while tapping on his back. "What happened to him?", she asked, looking up at his friends. Sobs after sobs started to come out of her mouth.

Haechan put his hand on the left side of Jaemin's heart. "His heart is still beating."

Renjun let out a sigh of relief and said, "We need to stop his bleeding."

Chenle began to search inside his bag and found a piece of cloth which was actually made up of leaves of some aquatic plants. "Wrap it around his body."

Mark took the responsibility and wrapped the piece of cloth around his body in such a way that his wound was covered and the cloth was tied into a knot on his chest.

Kiara spoke up, "It will be alright guys. We have doctors here too. We just need to take him to the hospital. Jaemin will recover soon." She pointed at her friends and commanded, "Chenle and Jisung, take Jaemin to the hospital as soon as possible. Pyeonghwa is not so close so you need to hurry. Chenle knows the way so, follow him Jisung. If you need more pearls for the hospital fees, there are many pearls in my room. Take it from there. And Yumi... you can also go."

Without wasting any time, Jisung and Chenle picked up the unconscious male. Kiara couldn't look at Yumi's face as the tears which glowed for the merpeople, were continuously coming out of her eyes and mixing with the sea. She felt as if she was at fault. Yumi stood infront of her and asked, "He will be alive, right? He lost so much blood. What will I do if something bad happens to him? What will I say to uncle and aunt?" Kiara hugged her and said, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to him."