Chapter 7

Y/ns pov

When I got to the locker room the cheerleaders had finished changing and the last of them skiped our. I went to the sink and looked in the mirror my hand leant on the sink. In the reflection behind me I saw Talia, my mother. I spun round but no one was there. I sighed the wolfsbane was taking affect. I changed and knew coach would want us to run laps before the match. I went out there to the others and we were all sent off running around. Someone ran at my pace smiling. "Oh get your dumb face out of here Issacc" I told him. "Yeah you do that" Jackson said coming to our pace, Isaac rolled his eyes and went. "You good, you look pale" he asked. "Yeah I am" I said and I looked away. Infront of me something was burning. I ran up to it and stopped staring at it, it was a body. My father's. "Y/n, you ok?" someone asked and I turned to see Scott. I blinked and it was gone.

I ran with him and after a few secounds I said "Gerads sent off a warning to you, so be careful" I told him. "What kind of warning?" He asked. "A bad one" I replied.

The match was beggining, the sky had darkened and we took our places. It began and the ball was lifted from the ground and running and throwing began. I closed my eyes for a secound and opened them. I was in 3rd grade, I punched Stiles for being rude to Danny. The words he had said echoed in my head "Your being a brat Y/n, you think your so entitled but your not, for one secound be a human and help us". I opened them and saw the ball being thrown to me.

I ran forwards stumbling and threw it to Isaac just as two guys of the opposition team ran into me, I was thrown back and I hit the ground.

Stiles pov

I saw Y/n go to the ground from my seat on the substitute bench. But then she didn't stand back up. "What is Hale doing, Stilinski, go get her" Coach yelled to me. I went over and could see she was awake her eyes scattering around. "Y/n" I said. "I-get me to the locker room now" she ordered. I lifted her arm and helped her walk to the girls locker room. I wasn't going on the pitch any day soon so I stayed to check was wrong. She went to the sink and pulled up her sleeve, her veins seemed to forever go up her arm and they burned purple.

Before I could ask anything she fell to the floor and started yelling "Derek! Derek! You promised you'd come back" she yelled. She sounded like a broken child. Wolfsbane. "Y/n, hey hey, how much Wolfsbane is in you" I asked. "A killable amount" she replied then she seemed to faze out again as she leant against the sink.