Chapter 51: see them upset

The gate of the Patrol Station

The two figures came out one after the other, and Director Tan followed half a step behind the cap, maintaining such a distance.

"The investigation on Qingyang's side has not made any progress. Do you think it needs to continue?"

Director Tan frowned and asked.

Since the incident at the Pingzhuang Cemetery, the investigation by the Patrol Bureau has been going on, but no evidence has been found, which has added a lot of doubts.

The Patrol Bureau is directly responsible for this young man for the whole incident.

Hearing the words,

The young man paused for a while, pressed the cap with his hand, and said without wavering:

"There are no clues in the investigation for a few days. If you want to come and check again, you can't find anything. You guys can put it down for the time being! If you have any situation, please contact me as soon as possible!"

"Okay, if there is any new situation, I will contact you as soon as possible!"

Director Tan breathed a sigh of relief, this matter finally gave people a breather.

Dealing with such strange things is not their patrol bureau's specialty.

Suddenly he remembered something, and hurriedly asked:

"By the way, do you need me to help you arrange a car?"

"Need not!"

The man looked back at Director Tan and said with a blank expression:

"If there are similar incidents like this in the future, remember to block the news to avoid unnecessary trouble."

"Okay!"

Director Tan was startled and nodded.

Watching the young man in a peaked cap leave the gate of the Patrol Station and disappear into sight.

Although the man looks young, his calm aura and dialogue have the aura of a superior.

It is strange that there is a kind of maturity that does not belong to his age group.

......

JZ City.

After Mr. Qiao was sent to the hospital, he was still unable to save him.

Several apprentices crowded around the hospital bed and wept bitterly.

The doctor sighed, asked them to prepare for the follow-up placement, and left.

Painful emotions shrouded the corridors of the entire hospital, and many people who spontaneously followed from the teahouse also fell into sadness.

The live broadcast internet celebrity was also among them. When they heard the news of Mr. Qiao's death, many netizens burst into tears on the spot and said that they would come to see Qiao for a ride.

Without any delay, Qiao Sheng and a few senior brothers decided to cremate the body and bury it at the suburban cemetery.

Qiao Xiang's last wish was to be buried there.

Back then, the corpse he collected for his master was buried on the outskirts of the city. He was going to be buried next to his master's grave.

the next day,

The funeral car that took them to the cremation came to the downstairs of the hospital. Hundreds of people stood on both sides, old and young.

There are old people who used to like to go to the teahouse to listen to songs and stories, and there are young people who came to see them off with respect.