Chapter 59: Can't hold back

"Grandpa, your grandson sent you a text message!"

The sudden text message reminder interrupted Zhong Youcai's thoughts and brewing emotions.

He was startled and sat back on the hospital bed tremblingly. Who else would text him at this time?

He took out his mobile phone and saw a text message appeared in front of him.

"Professional customized mysterious funeral service, to create a mysterious and terrifying funeral for you, so that all those who attended the funeral doubt your identity during your lifetime! Leave behind a legendary mysterious past!"

Seeing this text message, Zhong Youcai's heart sank suddenly.

It was as if someone handed him a pillow immediately after falling asleep. Every word in the text message seemed to be pulling his mind and stirring his inner thoughts, especially the last sentence, which made all those who attended the funeral doubt themselves. identity, leaving behind a legendary past!

Isn't this a service tailored for you?

At these words, he was moved.

There is a phone number on the text message, which can be dialed.

Zhong Youcai didn't know how to spell, but he still recognized it, so he hurriedly called according to the phone number indicated above.

If you really follow the description in this advertisement, then you must order a set for yourself, shocking and despising your children and grandchildren, making them regret not being able to listen to what they said in the past, and letting all friends who came to attend the funeral , doubt their own mysterious past!

The phone rang three times, connected!

......

Su's funeral company.

After letting the system pass the advertisement to this Zhong Youcai, Su Chen was at a loss.

Will the other party really believe the advertisement that is sent out like this?

After all, I'm a boss, and I've seen a lot of things and things in the world. What if I use my advertisements as liars and fraudulent text messages?

This time the system recommends a target worth 100,000 yuan!

If it can be done, it will be cool.

The premise of everything is that the other party takes the initiative to call after seeing the advertisement!

Su Chen was sitting on the newly bought sofa, with a landline phone placed on the coffee table next to him, and was quietly waiting for his call.

When the system pushed the system autonomously a few times before, I didn't feel this kind of nervousness.

This time, it was an advertisement sent out by my own orders, and I felt inexplicable pressure in my heart.

After the text message was sent.

for a moment,

The landline phone rang!

Su Chen didn't answer right away, he stopped three times before picking up the phone, and the professional term came casually:

"Hello, this is Su's funeral company!"

Zhong Youcai's voice came from the other end of the phone. There was some doubt in the voice, and there was some unconcealed excitement.

It seems to be in a state of doubt.

Any words are better than speaking face to face, which can give him a sense of trust.