$ 38 $

CHAPTER 38
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"What's up with you?" Rue asked Estrella as she caught up to her in the hallway after school.

"What do you mean?" Estrella asked, not looking up from her phone as she read a text from Faye.

"You've had a resting bitch face like, all day. And you were meaner to Elliot in class just now," Rue pointed out.

"Honestly, fuck Elliot."

"Why?" Rue laughed as Estrella frustratedly sighed and glanced down at an incoming text from Fezco, which she ignored. "You mad at Fez or something?"

"Yeah and he's fucking mad at me and I wanna die."

Rue raised an eyebrow, "What happened?"

"We were at the store yesterday and some bitch came in tryna basically seduce him for some weed. This bitch was flirting with him and he just let it fucking happen, claiming it wasn't even like that," Estrella explained. "And then when we got home he was tryna make it up to me an–"

"Okay I don't need to know all that," Rue cringed.

"Don't worry, he didn't get to because he found a dime bag of oxys in my bra when he was tryna suck my titties."

"You not gon go eat? I got a whole box of orange chicken jus for you ma," Fez told Estrella as he walked into their room.

Fezco dropped Estrella and Faye off at home after closing up the store so that he and Ash could go get some Chinese food and then bring it back home, but Faye had fallen asleep on the couch shortly after they left, so Estrella just disappeared into her room to pick out an outfit for tomorrow out of boredom.

Fezco had been waiting for her at the table, not wanting to eat without her while Ashtray and Faye mindlessly dug in, and was wondering why she hadn't come out after he called out for her so decided to go see what was up.

He had a feeling she was still mad about what happened at the store although he didn't think it was a big deal, but just hoped maybe she had cooled off.

Fezco watched Estrella glance up at him from her phone, where she texted Maddy, and just stare at him for a good minute before going back to looking at her phone.

He sighed before stepping closer to their bed and took Estrella's phone outta her hands, making her kiss her teeth in annoyance.

"Talk to me, mama," He told her before sliding her phone into the pocket of his jeans and grabbed her hand after she tried to walk out of the room.

"No cause all you're gonna say is it's not like that," Estrella mocked his voice.

"Aight, maybe it was, iono and ion give a fuck. I ain't even notice she was flirting wit me til you said sum so it don't even fucking matter," Fez tried to reason.

Estrella just stared up at Fezco as he leaned down to be eye level with her, staring into her eyes for a minute, making her blush.

Fezco smirked at her reaction before licking his lips, "I'm sorry though. Let me make it up to you."

He brought her into a quick kiss, then slowly started to leave kisses down her neck as he pushed her up against the wall.