two

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"what did you do?"Megumi asked once Norie and Gojo stopped running.

"Knocked him out"he responded as Norie wiped the marker off of her.

"Guessing if he doesn't wake up possessed by Sukuna, he might be a vessel."she responded as she turns around after she was done.

"Now I have a question for you, what should we do with him?"Gojo asked Megumi.

"Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Itadori to be executed. However, I don't want to let him die"

Norie pouted a bit as Gojo says "your personal feelings?"

"Yes, please do something about this"

He puts Itadori over his shoulder and said "now it's a request from a precious student"

"And son..."Gojo trailed off as he turned to Megumi with a idiotic smile.

He only stared back unfazed.

"Don't call me that"

"Oi oi oi! Remember I can put you in time out!"

Gojo felt a fist collide with his head and Norie says "stop wasting time! Take the child!"

But then she placed a small kiss on his cheek and said "but please get there safely darling and if I find out that Itadori was hurt during transport. I won't hesitate to launch you into space again"

Gojo giggled as a child while he held his cheek.

"Can you please hurry up?"

"Way to ruin the moment Megumi, but other than that, Leave it to me!"

∆∆∆∆∆

She stood in the open field as trees circled around her, she breathes in and wraps her hand around her staff.

She closes her eyes and slid her foot behind her, she heard fast food steps running towards her making her smile.

The curse jumped out from the trees towards her, Norie quickly whacked it with her staff sending it flying.

She slid her hand across the staff and the purple energy formed around the wooden stick and created a bow and arrow.

She shot it and it impaled it's head, it screamed out and Norie taps the end of her staff on the ground and the arrow exploded making the curse die.