three

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"Wow it's huge!"

Itadori looks around his room in happiness as Norie smiles and Gojo spoke up "All the second and third years are out at the moment"

The pink haired boy lands on his bed and then check out the big glass window, he opened the doors to his closet and Norie says "But you'll get to meet them soon"

"They're aren't many of them"

"But there is no reason for you to fight to, is there?"Gojo says.

Itadori hangs up a poster and turns to the couple as he continues.

"Megumi, Norie and I can retrieve Sukuna's fingers. You could just wait here"

"It's fine! I said I'd do it, I'm doing it!"Itadori defended.

"Though...lazing around while Megumi came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight"

"That's true"

The boys heard Norie clear her throat as she stared back with a glare.

They scratched their heads nervously as Gojo quickly says "well I know there's no way in hell you're not gonna fight"

"Hey are you testing me?!"Itadori spoke up

Gojo hovered a finger over his lips and says "if they were easy to find, we would've found them all already"

"Some of them of overwhelming presence, the others are quiet, and some of already been absorbed by a cursed spirit"Norie explained as she leaned on Gojos shoulder.

"She's right, there's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them"He says.

"But now we have you"

"The Sukuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try to regain his power. You're both vessel and locator, our very own radar."

"So we won't get anywhere without you in the field."

"You think he's going to be that nice?"Itadori said as he had a hand placed on his stomach.

"I think we come to a win-win agreement there"Gojo says as they opened the door and walked out.

As soon as they did another one opens and our came Megumi rubbing his head.