nine

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie scrolled through her phone as Gojo stared at her, He sighed and dropped his head on her lap and looked up at her.

"Norie?"

"Mm"

"Can you talk to me?"

"I already do, everyday"

He sighed as he pressed up his cheek on her thigh and looked at Nanami who was reading the newspaper.

"Nanami talk about something interesting"Gojo says.

Nanamis phone dinged making him put his newspaper down and saw that it was Norie who had sent a message.

He breathed out of his nose as his way of laughing making Norie giggle, Gojo looked between them and says "what?"

"It's nothing"Norie spoke up and then cracked a smile.

"Nanami what is it?!"He asks.

"None of your business"

"Let me see!"he said and snatched Norie's phone.

Norie

/\/\/\/\/\/\
_______
<( ̄︶ ̄)>
|
|
/.  \.
"I'M ThE STroNgEsT"

My Banana ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Funny, I can't breathe 👍

Gojo pouted and look between them, as Norie just held in her laughter.

"You know I thought we were all friends, you're just traitors"He says dramatically.

"So? It was funny."Nanami spoke up flipping the newspaper to the next page.

He crossed his arms but then as if what happened never existed he say up and says "I know! Let's play catch with the discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state!"

"I rather choke on a rice ball"Norie said and went back on her phone.

"Oh come on! We'll post a video of it and we can troll people!"

Nanami and Norie stood up making Gojo look at them confused, he stands up as well and says "hey where are you guys going?"

"Meeting, don't worry sweetheart you don't have to go. Just sit here and enjoy your video on rice balls"She says and pecks his lip and they both left the room.