eleven

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"my Maki is doing amazing!"Norie whispers to Gojo as he smiled while they held their hands and pressed their cheeks together like proud parents.

"What an interesting girl"Mei Mei says.

"You should promote her to second-grade already."

"We feel the same way, but the Zenin clan keeps getting in the way"Norie spoke up.

"They should just change their position and accept her already."

"I just can't understand such restraints, aside from money."Mei Mei said.

"I can see that you're just as miserly as ever"Gojo says.

"More importantly, the footage showing the area around Yuuji keeps cutting out a lot."

"Animals are fickle, Sharing my senses with them is tiring, too."Mei Mei says.

"Huh? Is that true?"Gojo asks.

"Let's be blunt. Which side are you on, Mei?"

"Which side? I'm on money's side"She responded.

"There's no value to anything that can't be traded for money. You can't make money out of it, after all."

"Just how much have you saved up?"

Norie sighed and then heard one of the papers burn to the right of her causing Gojo to sit up and say "oh! They're moving!"

"One to one, huh?"

"No one's paying enough attention to the game"

"Why can't they just get along?"Utahime spoke up.

"They must take up after you, Utahime"

"You're the only one I have an issue with!"

Gojo looks at Norie and asks "you okay? You haven't spoken"

"It's nothing, just don't feel like talking"She responded and leaned her head on the palm of her hand.

Norie heard him giggle making her turn to him and say "what?"

"Nothing, I just find your calm state cute"

"Cute?"