twelve

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"next up are causalities"

Norie sat beside Gojo as the rest of the staff were there while Ijichi read from a clip board

"Three second grade sorcerer's, one semi-first grade sorcerer's, five assistant supervisors, and two cursed storehouse guards"

"They're all sorcerers who were standing by at Jujutsu High and working separately from Gojo, Norie and Principal Yaga."

"We're waiting on the report from leiri-san, but we're nearly certain it was the work of the cursed spirit that Nanami has encountered before"

"Do you think we should share this information with the students and the other sorcerers?"Utahime spoke up.

"No"Yoshinobu says.

"It's probably better to keep this among the higher-ups. We don't want to give curse users certainty that special-grade objects were stolen. Has the curse user we captured spilled anything?"Yaga asks.

"It's not hard to get him to talk, but most of what he says is irrelevant nonsense. However, he claims that he only participated in the attack because he was ordered to as part of a deal."Ijichi explained.

"He said that it was some monk with white hair and a bob cut"

"An androgynous monk kid with a bob cut? That ring any bells?"Mei Mei asks.

Norie shook her head as Gojo says "nope! We sure he's not spouting bullshit?"

"Is there any sorcerer skilled at getting confessions?"

"How did a cursed spirit and outsiders get through Tengen-sama's barriers in the first place?"Utahime says.

"That was probably the work of the special-grade cursed spirit the students fought. That one has a unique presence. Even though it's a cursed spirit, it's incredibly close to a natural spirit."

"According to Aoi, it was able to hide among plants. And Tengen-sama's barrier doesn't function against plants. Tengen-sama's barrier puts all its power into hiding, not protecting."

"So once you get in, it's kind of weak."

"For now, let's be glad our students are safe."Utahime says.

"But it goes without saying that the exchange event is now canceled."Yaga said.

"Hold on, That's not for us to decide, is it?"Gojo asked