fourteen

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie breathed heavily as her vision was blurry, her body giving out while she tried to calm her trembling legs. Soon, Gojo grabbed them and ran his hands up her smooth legs to calm them down as she sunk into the mattress as Gojo kissed her cheek softly and then placed his lips on hers.

"...I hope I did my best"

"...you actually lasted longer"she whispered as she stared at the ceiling, the blanket covering their naked bodies as he smiled down at her.

"Hey, I promised you no?"Gojo says as he gave her a devilish smile.

Norie smiled back as he smashed his lips on hers again, feeling her breasts press up against his chest. Gojo started to kiss soft before he deepened it to heat it up, she softly sighed and released gasps when he pressed himself against her.

Reaching her hands up to his hair and ran her fingers through it, Gojo moved his hips back to roll them forward making Nories breath hitch. He chuckled as he trailed his kisses down her neck as he lightly bit her skin.

Norie tugged his hair as Gojo kissed her right breast as he bit down on the sensitive flesh causing her to shut her eyes and throw her head back as his fingers traced up and down her inner thighs.

He smirked and reached for his blindfold that sat on top of the nightstand besides the bed, leaning towards her ear as he whispered "...I'll make it last till tomorrow"

Norie felt her heartbeat at his words as Gojo carefully wrapped the blindfold around her eyes before cupping her cheeks and placing a kiss on her lips. She couldn't see other then feel his lips on hers, feeling his hand going up her body till he wrapped his hand around her breast and squeezed lightly.

"...you always sound beautiful" Gojo whispered as he hadn't let go of her breast and moved it against his hand making Norie shiver and move around slightly.

"... you're voice is beautiful..."

Nories breath shudders as she choked on a little cry when Gojo took her breast into his mouth, making her force her voice down when he lightly and softly dragged his tongue around it before taking it in again.

"...so say my name till you can't speak"

He pulled back and went underneath the blanket as she felt his breath travel down the valley of her breasts, down to her ribs and stomach. Norie laid her head back on the pillow as she felt his breath on her stomach.

Gojo kissed it softly as he went more down south, he grabbed the back of Norie's right thigh and placed it over his shoulder. Moving her other leg to spread them apart, immediately placing soft kisses in her inner thighs.