fifteen

10 years ago

"Oi, Norie? You good?"Geto asks as they sit in the classroom.

"Just sleepy"She responded with a soft voice while resting her head on the desk.

"That is so irresponsible! Going to sleep late! Don't you know you have school the next day? Shame on you!"Gojo said next to her jokingly disappointed.

"No one asked you, you moron!"Norie yelled in anger.

"But Megumi did not want to go to Yagas apartment, he stayed up late crying and clinging to me. But fortunately, he passed out from the sobbing and the nanny took him...."she trailed off and her head slammed the desk again.

The boys heard the soft snores come from her.

"Gojo, don't"

"What? Let me save the memories!"He argued and started snapping pictures of Norie's face.

Geto sighed and shook his head.

∆∆∆∆∆

Yaga soon came in and explained the mission the second years had, he let Norie sleep a bit but told Geto to inform her of the information. Then after, Yaga woke her up and told her that they should head out.

"Maybe I should've just stayed home..."Norie mumbled as she was getting a piggy back ride from Geto.

"Then Yaga would've gotten mad"He responded.

"And that would've been a funny sight"Gojo spoke up making her send a glare towards him.

Norie had been informed of the mission, she was still half asleep so all she heard was that master Tegen has a match for the star plasma vessel, two groups are after her and they have to escort a girl and erase her.

"But for real"Gojo started as he grabbed a drink from the vending machine.

"I get why the curse user group is after her, but why does the star religious groups want to kill her?"

Norie stretched her back after she got off Getos back as they made their way to their location while Geto spoke up "what they worship is pure Master Tegen"

"A star plasma vessel would soil that purity according to them, but the star religious group are non-curse users. We shouldn't have to worry about them too much. But we do need to be wary of Q"

"Anyway, it should be okay. We're the strongest"Gojo spoke out.

"That's why Master Tegen asked for us-What?"He questions seeing Norie's and Getos face.

"It's just..."She began.

"Satoru, I've been meaning to tell you this. You should be more mindful with the way you talk"Geto says.

"What?"Gojo says shockingly.

"Especially with your superiors, you're way to rude"

"True"Norie spoke up making him gawk at her.

"That way, even your juniors won't be scared of you"