nineteen

"Didn't he kill you..."Norie asked as she ignored his comments.

"Yeah, he did..."he answered as he stood up, still keeping his eyes glued to her body.

"But some resurrection was made...now here I am..."

Norie stared at him before saying "you probably haven't changed, have you?"

"The same boy who left me and his son...alone"

Toji took his eyes off her chest and looked into her eyes.

"I thought you loved me...but...how can I blame you. We were 14, we didn't know anything"Norie says.

"Are you trying to make me waste time? This wasn't how I planned coming across here"Toji asks.

"You're not going anywhere near him" she spoke sternly.

"He's my son too" he added.

"Yeah I know, he has the same stupid little glare you have but it's not stupid on him it's adorable"

Norie swings her staff to block the attack Toji towards her.

She sighs and looks at him and spoke softly "Look at us, adults. No longer the frail pre teens, I guess it gives us the chance to settle this as mature humans"

Norie walked up to him in her pace and stopped when they were face to face, Toji breathed in and hovered his fingers over her waist.

"you don't know how many nights I didn't sleep after you left"she says as she took a deep breath.

"You didn't need to"Toji replies.

"Yeah I did because my only family was you and Megumi, then this stupid town, we were always there. We never had to worry about anything..."she began.

"But, Lucky me, I realized how much of a big scum you were and I managed to live and raise a wonderful boy with a wonderful friend who became my husband and also managed to become something great without the help of someone who said that the only reason he left was to protect us...but ended up only being to protect himself"she says.

"What a pussy move Toji"

Norie's body flung up as she crashes into a wall, she groaned softly and felt her limbs ache. She sat up and laughed at Toji's glare.

"Is that what you want?"she says and stood up.

"You want to fight your son's mother?"

Toji sent his blade towards a her and she quickly jumped away and then used her staff to create a bow and arrow made out of energy and shot one at him. He doges it thinking he escaped it but the energy arrow that landed behind him exploded sending him flying and landed on top of the buildings roof.

"I didn't know you had such a soft spot for your son"Norie says as she smiled lightly.

Toji yelled in annoyance and jumped towards her but she sliced his chest and kicked him away, as soon as he stood up he used his speed to grab her and slam her into the ground. Norie screamed in pain when he collided his fist to her rib cage.