twenty

She shook her head and stood up without grabbing the boys hand, Norie crossed her arms and looked away and says "I had it"

"Really? Cause it seems like you were seconds from dying from fright and a curse"He says.

Norie stared at him as she picks up her staff and says "thanks I guess"

She turns to walk back to the school as the boy followed making her stop and look at him.

He just stared back with a smirk making her drop her face and walk again.

Norie heard him catch up to her side and says "My names Toji"

"Okay?"

"Okay? What yours?"He asks as he looks at her with a curious stare "It seems like you've got a pretty name"

She sighs at his flirting and responded "Norie, My names Norie"

"As I predicted, it's pretty..."Toji says.

"Why are you still here? I would like it if you weren't to follow me back to my school"Norie says.

"I knew I found that uniform familiar, you're in jujutsu tech , right?"He asks.

"Mhm"she only says.

"I reckon you're new, I haven't seen you around here. But I love seeing new faces"Toji spoke up.

"Look, Toji? If you're just following me for another proper thank you, then thank you for saving me. I appreciate that you were there to save my life. There, happy?"Norie said as she turned to him while they stood behind the tech building.

Toji smiled and reached his hand up to her face, she backs up but his thumb wiped the blood from her chin softly. His knuckles brushed her black hair as he leaned down and whispers "you're welcome"

Norie felt her face flush as she looked away from him and quickly made her way to the school. Toji stared at her and smiled again.

∆∆∆∆∆

After that, Toji kept coming back to meet Norie in the forest, Yaga would send her to see if she'll be able to kill the curse but Toji would always come in and kill it for her. At first she found it annoying but his presence made her happy, her stomach would fill with butterflies, and each time she would go there. She would hope to see him there waiting for her.

Their feelings started growing each day as they would find themselves looking for each other instead of doing their normal things. One day, Toji invited her to a small picnic in the forest. But it would be a nigh time picnic so Norie would have to sneak out to meet him.

But that day when they were sitting up in the trees, they couldn't help but stare at each other which led to their lips connecting. She was shocked as her heartbeat was racing through her body. Toji felt the same way but kept his calm composure, they were feeling something new, and they loved it.