twenty two

"why do we need to change our clothes?"

"Hakari was suspended because he disputed with the higher ups, Now he's also violating the Jujutsu school rules. If he knows we're affiliated with the jujutsu school, he may decide to run away"Megumi explained to Itadori.

"Our relationship is just like cops and robbers"

"Hm?"

"Are we know in the jujutsu school position? It's sort of a grey area, but at least from his perspective, we are foes. Is he even someone who's willing to cooperate?"Itadori asks.

"I'm not certain except one thing. He's not a good person, a bunch of seniors told me that he's an absolute jerk. But that Okkotsu senpai said Hakari is stronger than him"Megumi replied as they made their way.

"I would like him to cooperate with us, if only for his fighting prowess"

They walked through the entrance to the parking where two men stood, they noticed the teens making them walk to them with intimidating faces.

"Get lost Brat, this isn't some place to hang out. Imma count to three and you better be out of my sight before I beat the crap out of you"one of them said.

"We need some money, let us participate in the gambling match here"Megumi says.

The man sends his fists towards his face but stops a few centimeters away and says "the first rule of the gambling club is do not talk about the gambling club"

"Tell me who did you hear it from? I'll beat you up after you spill it"

"I don't know the guys name"

"Yeah cuz I killed him"

"About a month ago, their was a crappy fighter who only acted tough right?"Megumi asks.

"I'll fight in his place, or shall I just beat you up in front of your boss?"

"That's enough!"the other man called out.

They turn to look at him as he says "boss gave permission, we're gonna put this guy in the seeded position"

"However, he'll be the one to fight"

He points to Itadori making Megumi say "no way. I'll be the one to fight"

"Boss says that he doesn't like you, if you don't agree we can forget about this deal"

Megumi looks up at the security camera and sighs.

"Fine, it's all good then"

∆∆∆∆∆

"you know it is getting kinda boring seeing you just lay there"Shoko says as she ate a fry.

"And it's kinda weird not hearing you respond...I really want to hear your voice Norie..."

She sighed and took a sip of her cola and rests her chin on the palm of her hand.

"Do you remember the sleepovers we use to have? All the junk food we use to eat and gush over Johnny Depp? Those were my favorite memories...the memories of us together were the best..."