28

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ hours after hanging out with your friends, you and connie were the first ones to leave. yes, it did cloud some silly suspensions among your friends but you didn't bother spilling to them about what you and connie were gonna do...except connie's high ass who almost outed y'all.

connie, who finally made it to his crib, parked his car inside his large garage. the car was silent besides "End" by frank ocean that was playing softly on the aux in the background.

connie's head was tilted back against the head rest of his chair that was leaned back a bit to keep some space from him and the steering wheel. you unbuckled your seatbelts and adjusted your seating position to face your entire body to his and watching how his eyes would fight the urge to be kept open.

his adam's apple bobbed slowly after he licked his lips whilst turning his head to catch you staring at him. he smiled at you hazily, "what?" he said lowly. you bit your bottom lip and felt shy from the way he was looking at you...it never gets old.

you fidgeted with your fingers while looking down at them, "nothing," you said almost quietly with the shy smile plastered across your face. connie's hum sounded unconvincing which made you roll your eyes out of reaction.

turning the ignition off and grabbing his keys, connie slowly got out the car and you mirrored the same thing. the both of you headed inside his house in each other's hold, his arms wrapped around your figure and your arm around his waist.

inside his home was quiet, all because of jean's presence not being....present. he went to amoura's house to chill leaving the house to only you and connie. connie tossed his keys onto the counter and went straight for the fridge to grab something to drink.

"can we watch something," you asked him as you picked up a blue jolly rancher from the bowl of candy that was in the middle of the counter. connie gulped down his glass of sprite and smirked at you while leaning against the counter to be closer to you.

"yeah," connie leaned to give you a kiss, sneakingly stealing the jolly rancher that you were sucking on with a swirl of his tongue, "porn," his cheeks were chubby as he smiled and laughed at your reaction, jaw = dropped.

"i'm kidding," he finally said after his laughing died down, "not," he mumbled extremely low and broke the jolly rancher in his mouth after moving it around and sucking it inside his mouth, "we can put on a movie, yeah?" he suggested, rinsing out his glass before putting it back inside the cabinet.

"yeah, wall-e," you told him with an excited, kid like expression. wall-e was that movie that you had some attachment with. you watched it when you were sad, happy, bored, or when you needed something playing in the background in your dark room.

you followed connie to his actual room and not his "man cave". you've been over connie's house more than 3 times and not once has he let you go inside his room.

it wasn't that he was uncomfortable or ashamed with you going in, he just didn't like his room the same way he loved his man cave. he thought you would've seen his room as boring because of how awed you were from the looks and the vibes of his man cave.

when you walked in, the first thing you saw was his tv that had the home page of different apps shown on it already like youtube, netflix, hulu, disney plus and more. you could feel your lips being tugged back in a smile as you looked around at the interior.