Chapter 4 New friends!!

🌸Y/N's P.O.V🌸
"AH!" I screamed because I fell into the water. INTO THE WATER. But I'm okay! I think...

I get myself out of the water and dry myself.

So, I'm currently in a jungle! It's super hot and green!

"ROAR!"

I can hear a roar...? I look around to see where it is coming from and I hear it again! I look in the sky and... How do I explain this? Hm... Well, there's a cookie in the sky, there flying and shooting fire everywhere!

"HELLO, COOKIE!" the cookie shrieked while flying near me!

"WHAT IN EARTHBREAD?!" I screamed and before I knew it I started running.

🌼🌼🌼

Note to self: Run faster and hide because if you do, you won't be trapped in a dragon's cave!

"You sssure look puny..." the Dragon teased.

"I'm not puny! Also, your wings look ugly!" I cheekily joked.

"Ssshut up...!"

"Since I'm trapped here, I might as well introduce myself! The name's Y/N/F! How about you?"

"I'm Pitaya Dragon Cookie..."

"That's a wonderful name!" I kindly told the dragon.

"Thanksss," he replied.

"Can you let me go?" I questioned.

"No." Pitaya coldly spoke.

It was worth a try...

"A DRAGON?!" someone exclaimed.

"There are dragons in Hollyberry Kingdom?!" another person shouted.

"They must make great guards!" A cookie with a crown said while moving closer to me and the dragon.

"Hello! I'm Custard Cookie the III! Would you like to be my guard?" Custard spoke cheerfully.

"RUN-" while I was saying that Pitaya turned around to face the new cookies.

"MORE COOKIES!" he happily growled.

The cookies and the dragon started fighting and in a few minutes, it was over and the dragon flew away.

"King's blessing!" Custard squealed.

The cookies walked to me and the one in a pink hoodie said:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just a bit surprised!" I answered this cookie's question.

The cookie with the skulls on his tummy introduced himself.

"I'm GingerBrave! This is Wizard Cookie!" he points at the cookie with a staff. "Strawberry Cookie!" GingerBrave pointed at Strawberry.

"I'm Custard Cookie the III, descendant of the Vanilla Kingdom!"

"The name is Chili Pepper Cookie, now do you have any gold?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N/F and kind of Chili Pepper Cookie!"

"Well, give it to me!" she screamed.

"No." I grinned at her.

She was looking at me angrily.

"Umm... What are you doing in Hollyberry Kingdom?" GingerBrave inquired.

"It's a long story but I come from the Dark Cacao Kingdom and I'm the girlfriend of Dark Choco Cookie-"

"GIRLFRIEND?!" they distinctly exclaimed.

"Yes, is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"No!"
(To be continued)