Plan

The blonde exited the room, Lexa at her tail.
They walked down a corridor for a while- their destination uknown.
Suddenly Clarke came to a stop and slid her back against the wall she found behind her, she assumed a fetal postion like Raven had a few moments ago- her knees tucked under her chin, her head atop her knees and her arms wrapped unneccarily tight round her knees.
Lexa was perplexed. Clarke had been calm and collected just minutes before.
Lexa slid down next to the blonde and grabbed the girls hand from the tight embrace round her knees, and placed it into her own lap, interlocking her own fingers with Clarke's.
"Whats wrong Clarke?" She asked gingerly.
After one deep inhale from her nose, Clarke lifted her head. " Im just so stressed... I.. I don't know what to do"she finished, her face turning red and iritated with unshed tears.
She retratcted her hand.
Clarke's face was still on show and it was clear she was about to cry.
Lexa assumed a more comftable postion and tapped her own lap .
Slowly. Very slowly, Clarke somewhat crawled into Lexa's lap and snuggled against her chest.
Lexa pressed Clarkes head futher into herself and hugged her tightly.
" its okay" " its okay"
" its.. not " Clarke said through a sniffle.
" is this about Raven?"
"N.. no" Clarke struggled to say through a sob.
Lexa stareted to stroke her beloved's head and whispered comforts into her attentive ears.
" i dont know what to do with you, lexa!" She finally broke after a few minutes.
"What do you mean? "
" I mean, no one knows the nature of our relationship but honestly, that's not even the biggest thing..." she trailed off.
Lexa just met Clarke with a blank look.
" YOU DIED AND NOW YOUR ALIVE AND... HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT?! TO YOUR PEOPLE, TO MY PEOPLE?!!"
Realisation struck Lexa. She was still a leader. Still dressed in a rag. Still dead to her people.
"Your're right Clarke, we can't stay here any longer"
" like here, in this corridor, or here as in the God forsaken building?" The blonde questioned after wiping her tears.
She wasn't sad. Well, yes she was. But that wasn't why she broke down. She had had enough. Stress took over.
"Both" lexa spoke softly.
"What?! Where are we meant to go then? Your people think your dead.
In my people's eyes, you were dead to them before you actually died"
It was silent for a beat, both struggling to cope with the truth.
"Not mine anymore" Clarke uttered.
" what?" The brunnette asked, alarmed.
The blonde mustered half a smile .
"Of couse not you, I meant the arkardians- sky people" she futhered after Lexa once again met her with a blank look.
" you dont have to Clarke"
" yes, I do" " for you, for us, for my sanity"
Lexa beamed at Clarke, though she just told her to rethink the idea of leaving the skai people, she did it for the sake of Clarke, not her.
Always for Clarke.
" Well" lexa all but screamed while simultanously slapping her leg.
"Well?" Clarke mocked Lexa.
" mockery is not the product of a strong mind, Clarke" she mocked herself.
They both laughed, reliving their memories.
Once the laughter died down, Lexa spoke.
"We shall leave tonight, as soon as possible" she finsihed, with a smile.
" wher-"
As quickly as the word left her tongue, a finger was placed firmly against her lips.
" no spoiling" the older teased.
Clarke rolled her eyes. Lexa looked happy, too happy. The only thing Lexa loved that much was her people, thus they were probably going to Lexa's camp and make up some bizare excuse as to how Lexa's alive and then they'd both live there happily ever after. But of course Clarke wasn't too happy. She felt she had to share Lexa with the grounders.
Lexa stopped the blondes train of thought when she shoved her into her own room.
" wha- what are you doing?!" "Raven could still be in there"
" she's not, I checked while you were day dreaming"
Lexa said whilst stifling a chuckle.
"Oh, oh yeahh, I knew that."
" oh yeah?" Lexa teased.
" shut up" the blonde retorted with a roll of her eyes.
"Now, pack a bag" lexa comanded.