Seychelles (1)

I know u requested this like 262829 years ago I'm sorry love 😭❤️
-
I scrolled up and down instagram in my seat next to Melo, waiting for the jet to take off. We've officially been married for a week now, and it was time for the honeymoon of our dreams in the beautiful Seychelles.

liked by melo, evoni , & 262,682 othersNishelleBall Seychelles here i come view all 3692 commentsmelo we* 🙄evoni 🥵 gorgeous gorgeous girlana_montana 💩🤮

NishelleBall Seychelles here i come
view all 3692 comments
melo we* 🙄
evoni 🥵 gorgeous gorgeous girl
ana_montana 💩🤮

Throwing my head back I laughed before shoving my phone in Melo's face, so he could see my screen. "Your ex is so obsessed."

His face scrunched once he saw Ana's comment, it's been a year that he's been with you. You'd think she'd be over it by now.

"She's just jealous because I married you." He pecked my lips multiple times. "And not her."

Grabbing my left hand, he toyed with the giant rock on my finger. It was a pear cut halo 24 karat diamond ring custom made for me. It was honestly the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it had to have cost a grip, and I didn't want anything too flashy but Melo insisted. Honestly, I would've been just fine with a ring pop ring, as long as it came from Melo and it was cotton candy flavored.

"When did you know you wanted to marry me?" My head tilted to the side awaiting his answer. I watched as a smile crept across his face, before he looked into my eyes. "As soon as I met you."

"Ugh, you're so cheesy!" I rolled my eyes playfully and we both laughed. "No, Nishelle I'm serious. I don't know how to explain it but, when you know... you know. You gave me a feeling that no other woman has ever given me. So I knew you had to be the one."

"Are you sure it wasn't just lust." I chuckled raising an eyebrow. I wasn't good at this sentimental shit.

"Girl, shut up." He laughed, but it quickly came to an end as he looked out the window. A swarm of officers walked onto the airplane pad.

"I need everyone to get off the plane." An officer yelled as soon as he walked onto the jet.

My eyebrows furrowed, turning towards an equally as shocked Melo. "Officer, we have a long flight to catch." Melo spoke up in his best white passing voice. "Like I said, get off the plane." The officer repeated.

I rolled my eyes, walking down the short flight of stairs exiting the jet. "Fucking pig." I mumbled as he spoke into his dispatch radio. "Shelle, shut up." Melo growled.

"What did you say to me?" The officer walked towards me with his hand on his gun, a finger laced inside the trigger. "You heard me." I crossed my arms. "What you gonna do shoot me?" My eyes drifted from his eyes towards the gun resting in his palm.

"Get on the fucking ground." He grabbed my arm, forcefully pinning me to the cold hard concrete.

"Aye get the fuck off her nigga." Melo yelled stepping towards the two of us, but before he could come any closer he was tackled to the ground by the surrounding officers. They had us both in handcuffs and seated on the ground as they searched the jet.

"Narc." "Huh?" Melo questioned looking over to me.  "They're vests say narc, like narcotics. These niggas think we have drugs on the plane." I rolled my eyes shaking my head putting two and two together.

"Two young and black individuals hopping on a private jet across the world, who ever heard of such.? They have to be drug dealers." I spoke sarcastically. "These niggas racially profiled us." I huffed.

After a few minutes went by the cops let us go, of course they found nothing on the plane.

"Don't worry I'm texting my attorney right now. They fucked with the wrong nigga." Melo slouched in his seat, as his thumbs typed away on his screen.

"It's okay baby." I laid a kiss on his cheek. "Let's just relax and try to enjoy our honeymoon." I smiled.

"I'm heated Nishelle I can't relax." He shrugged me off.

I kinda like when he's mad, something about it.

My bottom lip snuck it's way between my teeth, and I guided my hand under his chin to look at me.

"I think I know of a way to make you relax." I pressed my lips against his pulling away with his bottom lip between my teeth. Letting go I winked grabbing his hand and guiding him to the mini bedroom in the back of the jet.

"We have a 16hr flight so we better make the most of it

"We have a 16hr flight so we better make the most of it." I crawled on the bed patting the spot next to me. "Come here baby."

-
Pls recommend some books I beg