,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to @arimochi_ on Twitter.

♪~Catharsis in darkness~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[I hAvE bEeN dEaD fOr A wHiLe So HaVe A dOuBlE uPdAtE]

Y/N yelled grabbing the boy's arm, now a firm but gentle grip to assure he wouldn't trip and she wouldn't let go.

They sped away, but the thumps only seemed to grow closer. Tommy looked over his shoulder to see and sure enough, the hoglins were nearing and fast!

"THEY'RE CLOSING IN!!" Tommy practically screamed at Y/N's ear, which was not appreciated by the girl.  Though didn't react, the panic was there.

"When I jump, grab onto the branch. On one." Y/N gestures, gripping stronger on Tommy's arm.

"What?!" the boy asked frantically, but the girl ignored him, her focus on the passing trees.

"Three."

"Wait!"

"Two." Y/N stayed calm at Tommy's panic.

"Shit!" Tommy cursed, but Y/N assured him he'll be fine with a quick path on the shoulder.

"One." Y/N whispered, jumping with the boy. Tommy did as told and grabbed onto the branch as Y/N did, hoisting their selves up.

They watched as the hoard ran under them, sending the ground shaking in their rush.

"That's a lot. What could they be running from?" Y/N asked curiously, carefully sheathing her blade back in.

"Beats me." Tommy shrugged. "And don't you ever do that again!"

"No promises." Y/N grins at Tommy's reaction. "Plus, I saved you, again."

"Yeah, you sure did." Tommy mumbled, followed by a small 'thanks' that Y/N clearly heard.

Y/N pats the boy's head, checking how far the mobs have gone. "I think it's safe now." she mumbles as the sight of the passel fading from their view. She hopped down the tree effortlessly, looking around before gesturing to Tommy to jump down.

"I-It's a bit too high." Tommy complained, the girl raised her hands, indicating that she would catch him. "Fuck no!" the boy shook his head vigorously.

Y/N snorted at him. She sprung back on the branch, grabbing his limbs and leaping back down on the grassy ground.

"Let's go, we're so far from the portal."

"You seem to be in a rush."

"I wanna get you home immediately. It's too dangerous for you here."

˚·º*º·˚

"Tired?" Y/N asked as Tommy yawned beside her. The boy didn't look as neat as he was before he git here. His hair was disheveled and messy, clothes dirty and eyes droopy. She was sure that was also how she looked right now.

"Sleepy." the boy responded as he stressed his arms out. "How the fuck are you not exhausted?" Tommy questioned eyeing the female, she showed no sign of exhaustion instead she gave off a calm expression.

She shrugged, even though she showed no hint of fatigue, she felt as though she could sleep anywhere at any given time, but she was still full of energy, and her mind was extremely active. It's been like this for quite some time now. "I guess, I'm used to it. You hungry?"