-PROLOGUE-

(YN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 20 YRS

HEIGHT: 5FT 9IN

HAIR COLOR: BLACK

EYE COLOR: LIGHT GREEN

-PROLOGUE-

Elma, who happens to appear as an 18 year old human, but in real life, she's from another world dimension, yet her age is like Million years old, and to top it all that, she also can turn into a dragon, a sea serpent, and not just her only, others from her home world as well such as Tohru, Kanna, Fafnir, Lucoa, and Ilulu as well. She and the others are friends on the people on Earth like Kobayashi, Takiya, Saikawa, Shouta and Aida and more. Elma then works at a company building with Kobayashi and Takiya, so far she's been living the best on earth, especially when it comes with the deliciousness food and tasty treats as well, she's obsessed with the food here in Koshigaya city and loving it so much. So far, things with Elma has been good for her....
.
.
But then again, not quiet. There's just ONE thing that always bothers her too much...every time she and her friends hang, she always see Tohru with Kobayashi, Lucoa with Shouta, Kanna with Saikawa, Fafnir with Takiya, and Ilulu with Aida...and for her...she has no one, not even a partner like them to be with...she's always left alone without one, even though she has friends...it still doesn't make up that fact she doesn't have a partner like Tohru and the others...it makes her feel let down...and ever since...she always thinks that what if...she'll never find one like them...what if she won't be able to find someone and to be with like them....
.
.
But, luck has come to her, as she then suddenly meets this person, who she may have found someone rightfully for her to be with, and this person...yet happens to work at a brand new open Fast Food Marketplace....so what happens next? Find out!!!