Jason Issacs

Loki walked back into the Theatre noticing a wrenching smell in the Theatre then seeing a distraught Pansy who seemed to be silent crying.

" Please Loki, Get these Disgusting things off me and I will never use such names ever again" Pansy tells her.

" Yeah, Yeah" Bellatrix said, licking her nails as people looked on in disgust.

" Fine" Loki rolled her eyes and all of the Sushi was gone including the smell.

" Thank goodness, Panscake was smelling terrible" Harry waved his wand over his nose.

" It was a terrible stench," Draco agrees.

" Of course it was, It was Fish" Pansy rolls her eyes.

" Sushi actually... but they're the same thing" Loki smiles.

" Ms. Know it all" Pansy scoffs.

" That's Hermione actually" Loki responds as Hermione rolls her eyes and nods.

" Any who we are reacting to Lucius's Actor, I have already introduced hi-" Hermione cut Loki off.

" Jason Issacs" Hermione answers.

" Jason Issacs" Lucius repeats.

" Yes" Loki pulls up a picture of Jason Issacs. 

" The Original People have already seen him but you know the newbies won't" Loki explains

" He could use better gel and shampoo... for his hair" Lucius comments.

"He Looks weird without the long hair," Bellatrix notices.

" Exactly What I thought" Harry whispers as Ron nods.

" I mean maybe he wore a wig to play you" Narcissa suggests.

" Nonsense, It can't be" Lucius protests.

" It had to be a wig" Draco comments.

" It was for sure a wig" Loki nods. " Anyway Jason Isaacs was born in Liverpool, the third of four children of Sheila and Eric Isaacs. His parents were both from Jewish families (from Eastern Europe). He studied law at Bristol University and graduated in 1985 with a degree in law but decided to study acting. While at Bristol University, he directed and/or appeared in over 20 productions. He then attended the Central School of Speech and Drama and graduated in 1989.

Jason's notable roles include Col. William Tavington in The Patriot (2000), Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films, Mr. Darling/Captain Hook in Peter Pan (2003), and Maurice in Good (2008). In 2014, he appeared with Brad Pitt ,Shia LeBeouf ,Logan Lerman , and Jon Bernthal in the World War II-set film (2014).

Jason is married to Emma Hewitt documentary filmmaker , with whom he has two children who are Lily and Ruby Issacs. He is worth $12 million."

" He has 2 daughters" Neville comments.

" Well Tom doesn't have any, " Luna adds.

" Quite wealthy," Fred says.