Chapter 5-Mother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor lead Mcgonagall in the depths of the forest.  " Alastor, How long are we gonna get there?," Minerva asked. 

" I know, You're worried, Professor, but this forest is huge it will take ages to find them in here," Alastor said, holding the lamp, then the due heard a growl and Hermione's scream. " That must be miss Granger, what are they doing at this hour?," Minerva asked.

They got to where the trio and Professor snape was, Minerva gasped at the sight of her granddaughter, The snake marks were appearing all over her arms and legs and her eyes were cold like a snake. Her horn grew now.

Ana glance to the elder women and sprint to her, " Professor!," Harry sprinted and hold back Ana, placing his wand on her fangs.

" H-How did this happen?!," Minerva said glancing to the three gryffindors, " Ana went out to search for us and then Ana looks like she remembers Peter Pettigrew and decided to attack him, and she lost control," Harry said. Trying to restrain Ana.

She slam her head on Harry's forehead, making his nose bleed. 

" Professor, What should we do?," Harry asked. " My voice cannot reach her anymore," Harry said.

" Sing her a lullaby," Professor Alastor said. " What?," Harry asked. Little Ana growling.

" The lullaby always calms down a child, I think it will do with her as well." He explained.

Hush...Hush

Baby Rabbit on the hillside

Why are your eyes 

When I was small...mother ate the fruit of the red tree  and that's why my eyes are red

Ana stopped struggling and soon was calm.

" Ana," 

Ana heard a gentle women's voice.

Hush......Hush 

Baby rabbit on the hillside

When I was small......mother ate the fruit of the red tree and that's why my eyes are red

Ana whimpered, she glance to the trio and her father who's head was bleeding, She glance to her grandmother and professor Moody, She brust out in tears and her marks were slowly going away, her horns was shrieking and her green eyes turn to black ones.

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, I didn't-." she was cutt off by Harry hugging her as well as the other gryffindors. She glance to Hermione, " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I lost control," She whimpered.

" I's alrght, it wasn't your fault, You lost control and still protected us," Hermione conforted the little child who was sobbing in her palms.

Ana glance to her hands, they were with blood, from her father's and Ron's.

" Let's get you children back inside and I can take Ana back to the hospital wing," Severus said, " I can go as well, right after I will send back the children," McGonagall said. Snape carried Ana, She snuggled in her father's warm chest, slowly falling asleep.