3//~the story~

she was chaos
and beauty
intertwined

a tornado of
roses from
divine

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

OUTFIT:

"ACHOO!" Ajabde sneezed for the twelfth time that night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ACHOO!" Ajabde sneezed for the twelfth time that night. She pulled the blanket around herself tighter for more warmth.

"ArE, kAki aAp CHinTA mUtt kiJiye! MeIn EeTni Bhi KAmzoR tHodI hOOn ki tHodI der BaRSad MeIN bhIG ne Par SwaST khAraB ho JaiYe?!" Manivati Kaki mocked Ajabde as she stirred the pot on the stove filled with medicine.

Patta who was eating mango slices giggled beside her and took a big bite out of the slices that Ajabde had cut for him. Truly an ungrateful brat but Ajabde couldn't help thinking the almost 8-year-old looked so adorable eating the mangoes, taking bigger bites than his mouth, and getting the residue all over his hands and face.

"Vaise to bohoth gyan bhara pada hain. Ladko ke saath vidyalay na ja paiyi to aas pass rehke sikha pudna likhna," Kaki started her rant. A repeat telecast reviewing everything Ajabde had ever done "wrong".

"Kaki har baar-"

"Haan to bolungi na mein! Pata nahi kya bhooth sawar rehta hain ladko ki barabari karneka," she continued.

Ajabde zipped her mouth shut and sniffed a little in pity for herself at the amount of scolding she was about to receive. Perhaps, dancing in the rain wasn't the best idea-long term but not every decision in life is taken after thorough consideration. There was also something called 'living in the moment' but who was going to explain that to Manivati Kaki?

"Ab lo, yeh kadha piyo to kaal subha tak thik ho jayogi," Kaki said handing her a glass filled with the most DISGHASTING liquid Ajabde had ever smelled/seen/thought of.

"Nahi kaki. Ho gayi bhul mang rahi hoon kshama par koi apradh to nahi kiya meine ki EETNA bada dand bhogu." Ajabde said in a tiny voice since her nose was blocked. "Aur vaise bhi kaal subhe tak aise hi thik ho jayungi,"

"Ajabde," Kaki said in a fake sweet voice. "Yadhi aabhi yeh kadha nahi piyogi to kaal ka pura din ess ghar mein band karke rakhoongi mein tumhe. Kyunki yeh to mein bhi jaanti hoon ki kaal tak thik nahi bhi hui to bhi nudi par nahne chali jayogi,"

"Kaki!" Ajabde whined. "Yeh anyay hain! Hatiyachar hain yeh!"

"Nak ban karke chup chap pi lo," Kaki said sternly in a no-nonsense voice.

Ajabde calculated her next move. She could insist on not drinking the DISGHASTING liquid that they called 'medicine' but that would just be a waste of breath because eventually, Kaki would force her to drink it. Or she could give in early and ask for something in return- perhaps, get Kaki to tell her the story again! Ok ok, that sounded like the perfect idea!

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें