《26》

Say: 'Obey Allah and His Apostle;' but if they turn back Allah love them not those who reject faith"

Sunrays were playing an evil role at disturbing her beauty sleep. She curled up like a doll and hided in a warm embrace. Feeling unsatisfied she snuggled more to his body, though their bodies were literally sticking or than tangled.

While his eyes were on his beauty queen. Who was unaware of his intense gaze on her. Her swan neck was on the displayed.

He tucked her small hairs, that were dancing her her wide forest. His fingers brushed her skin. Making her smile in sleep. He too smile widely at her sudden reaction.

She thought to look at the owner at the her comforter, she slowly opened her eyes.
And what she saw made her gasp at the moment and he smirked more.

" aa....aap..." she barely whispered.

Saad had no control on his and he pecked her hungrily.

Her body went numb.

After parting away , he looked at her and caressed her hair. Her eyes were filled with tears.

" a..apne...kyu kiya.. aesa?" She asked with tears in her eyes that rolled down on her chubby cheeks.

He wiped them away and said, " just a beautiful way to wish good morning?!" He said and winked at her.

She looked away. He holded her chin and said, " itna nhi darte " he merely whispered near her face and she spoke.
" ap darate kyu ho?"

He chuckled and said, " tum itni naive kyu ho?"

" and why are you so bold?" Saying this she and her husband drowned in an ocean of each others eyes.

Even the wind was flowing in direction of love and peace. Vibing along.

Their sweetest moment was broken when Junaid entered the store with his swollen red eyes like he cried all night!!

They parted away and looked here and there.

Junaid mumbled sorry.

Fiza quickly covered herself with her dupatta. Saad straighten his tank top and coughed.

Meanwhile Zoya came running and her eyes locked with his. Who was already in deep pain.

She kneeled down and held her ears.

" sorry..." she whispered softly between her hiccups.

Saad and Fiza looked at them.

" chalo.." Saad said dragging Fiza out, giving this new couple some privacy.

Junaid looked away. His hair were messed up. Shirt's two buttons were ripped.

" listen na..." Zoya said in between her hiccups.

" baaki rha kya h ? Haa.. u know... very well I don't this shits! .... i don't like sharing whats mine!! Lekin nhi .. tume kha samjh aayegngi ye baate.. jao Zaroon ko khilao apne haatho se, mere liye time hi kha h tumare pass.. mene kha tha ki office ek file de jao wo toh nhi karr skati tum hena.. lekin uss Insha ke sath or use bhai ke sath MT Restaurant jakar party karr sakti ho hena... or jab mene pucha ki kha ho toh mujse jhutt bola . ?? " Junaid yelled at her.

" i am sorry na.. ekdum achanak plan ban gya bss toh. I promise i won't do this again. Plz.. " she mumbled crying again and again.

His eyes soften at her and said, " saza toh milegi.."
She nodded in yes. Never in million years she wanted to lose him.

She nodded. He gave an evil smile. That made a shiver ran down her spine .

He dragged her out with him early morning.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें