001

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCMay 1stSaturday

Charlotte, NC
May 1st
Saturday

🎶I got an ass so big like the sun
Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run🎶

Look back at me By Trina played through Ariyah's AirPods as she sat on the bus.

"I'ma put this pussy on you, Just like this" She mumbled to herself, bobbing her head while looking around the bus. There were only a few people on the bus tonight, just like she liked it.

She didn't like being on the bus as it was, it was always some type of creepy person on. She always keeps her AirPods in with her music fully blasting so if anyone tried to talk to her, she didn't hear them.

She saw it as if she didn't give them the recognition of their presence, they'll leave her alone.

The bus came to a stop, she looked around to see it was her stop. She stood up from her seat, grabbed her bookbag, and quickly made her way off the bus.

She eyed her surroundings, seeing corner boys and homeless people around the street. She took a deep breath, hoping to make it to her job without someone harassing her.

Her hood was already over her head, she started to speed walk with her head down, hoping to make this 8-minute walk as quickly as possible.

The smell of alcohol and pee hit her nostrils, she put a little more pep in her step already knowing it was James. James was the creepy homeless man that was always asking for money but was very disrespectful.

Ariyah doesn't have much herself but she still gave him what she did have one time which was $5. James didn't like that, he started calling her a broke ho.

She didn't understand how she was broke when he was the one begging for the money. Ever since it was like James made it his mission to harass her every night on her way to work and from work.

She just bought a new taser and pepper spray, she was waiting to use it on him, hoping he would get the message.

After she walked some more, she made it to Studio 54. "Wassup youngin'" Redd, the security guard said as she walked up to the door. She took her AirPods out, not hearing what he said.

"Whatchu' say?" She asked softly, putting her AirPods in the case then putting them back into her hoodie pocket.

He shook his head "I said wassup. Why didn't you text me you were on the bus, I woulda' came and gotchu' " He said, while the other security guard went through her bookbag.