𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

"Amiko bring yo' ass tryna be cute an shit bald head ass." Von said across from me sitting on the white circle chair.

"Shut up big forehead." I laughed walking away from the mirror saving the video to my phone.

"Yo' ass got jokes huh?" he said as I approached him.

"You started it." I said sitting on his lap.

"You want the blue ones or the blue mix with white and glow green like mines?" He asked picking up each shoe holding them up .

"You always want me to match you , I'm wearing heels not shoe's Dayvon."

"Man match wit' me fuck them heels." he mugged.

"We can buy these and match with the shoes another time I promise."

"Aight man try the shit on first ion wanna hear that they can't fit gang." he fussed handing over the black strapless balenciaga heel.

I grabbed the shoes applying onto my left foot I got up from his lap walking over towards the mirror inside the store.

"Hmm I like this and it fits baby." I observed myself in the mirror.

"Yeah I like it to gon look fye as hell when I slide them bitchs off when we 'bout to fuck." he snuck behind me wrapping his arms around my body.

"No we fucked like three times today inside the mall's fitting rooms." I chuckled this man couldn't catch a break I'm exhausted.

"So we can go again yo' Pussy boost a'nigga Adrenalin." he said before leaving kisses on my exposed neck.

"You is so nasty!" I chuckled glancing at him in the mirror.

It had been a few weeks since I've been back and he was all over me he wouldn't let me out of his site not one bit. When he would leave to go to the studio he would make me go or if I didn't want to go I had to stay on FaceTime with him for the whole day he is literal crazy.

He was attached to me and didn't want to let me go something he always did but now it's like he's obsessed more so.

"Lemme eat yo' Pussy in the backseat of the car then." he asked seriously.

"Omg come on so we can leave we have somewhere to be tonight." I laughed off unwrapping his arms from behind me walking over towards the shoes putting them back inside the box I picked up the black heels I wanted and walked over towards the Register along side Von.

He later paid for my items and we exited the store holding hands something we always did.

"Sooo...you gon let me?" Von asked curiously.

"No dayvon gosh you can jake off to some porn." I rolled my eyes

"Why when you can jake me off make me nut on yo' face." he grinned.