3

Please ignore my mistakes....

"Morning''
A start of a day. Here for someone expect to start with special something and for others the old schedule.

The morning sun started to shine brighter and more prominently and the morning birds started to make a fuss around tree branches making a sweet scene to witness. The cold windy muddy breeze started to blowout the weather and the smell of coffee and fresh flowers from the garden is now getting settled on Mrs jeons dinning table.

She always adored flowers specifically tulips. Even though such flowers does not contain any necessary scent but they do have a sweet impact on the environment they set their selves in.

Mrs jeon wiped her hands off in a  kitchen towel and started to ran towards upstairs. A beautiful smile adoring in her face making her look more prettier than her age.

As she cracked the door open a sweet smell hits her nostrils.Sometimes she found herself questing if it's only her who can smell every part of her house and everyone's clothes cause she knows her man's better than anyone.

Under a delicate warm blanket their lies her son with a beautiful pout on his face. She adores the big baby fullest. Her only child after all. She started to cares his face then his cheeks and than kissed his forehead, cheeks and his hands. She can't her mother heart from doing all this clingy stuffs cause her baby is too cute for her poor heart.

Even though jungkook wasn't really in that deep sleep he acts to be in cause otherwise he wouldn't get this extra treatment. Now you can't judge him for being greedy for this. He's his man's boy after all.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes making his moms face shine brighter then the sun outside.

" My big baby is up " his maa said squeezing his cheeks between her palm and jungkook hummed in satisfaction.
" you kept doing that for a while maa. You shouldn't do that to my poor cheeks "
Jungkook complained making his mom chuckle at his cuteness. After both of their " morning koo and maa" session Mrs jeon went downstairs to serve breakfast and told jungkook to be downstairs after getting freshen up and be in the breakfast table otherwise his dad is gonna be mad.

So being his maa's boy jungkook quickly got freshen up and got ready .He got down and have breakfast with him momma and dad. His morning is like normal though he doesn't have any idea that he's gonna ruin someone's morning and night messily and totally helplessly over him.

He believes in being disciplined. He believes in being best but not perfect . Perfectness is not for humans it's just an  overrated matter we pay more attention  actually. He grew up in a well mannered and reputed business family where well manners and business both are important.

From his very young age jungkook learned to protect himself and knows how to respect people . His mom always taught him to be respectful and kind while his dad taught him how to survive through crowds and cruel people's.

And if we talk about his beautiful, that's a long topic to discuss with time along. His beautiful feature is taken from his mother which represents her delicacy and youthfulness and his dad's gental man mannerism .

Jungkook loves to draw and paint. He always had a thing for painting before he knew how to walk so his parents being the best supportive parents supported their sons dream . Their support always make him want to give them something better. They never asked for anything from him not even pressurise him about his grade but he think of it as his responsibility to pay them back somehow. If he ever got a chance to pay them back he definitely will.

Growing up they inspires him. Even though he's an introvert by nature and loves to spend his quality time in the art room he always wishes to have something his parents have. A sweet home with someone he will love.
But for some reason he's afraid to get attached to people. For some unknown reason he don't want to get engaged with some people who will use him like nothing and throw them when they're done.

Even though he's pretty much well known for his talent's and work on uni he always try not to gain attention from people. Some people are always there to take advantage of yours even though you have nothing to offer so he's always alert.

Sometime a sudden urge hit him to be with someone. It's not like he don't get proposal from boys and girls here and there but he knows they all only kneel down in front of beauty but not heart. So he never tried to hold someone's hand till now thinking someday a miracle will happen and he will get his special someone.

Benefits of reading too many fictional books.

He loves his work.He adores his major and his works. He believes people who's good at what they do is way too attractive.
~~

So as usally he's in him way to library to pick some notes. But he was on his phone checking his phone randomly not even noticing where he is going.

Holding his coffee in one hand while his other hand is busy typing his best friend he realised he's lying on the floor. Coffee all wasted and his phone lying on the floor with him.

What just happened? He thought.

" are you ok? " a sudden voice made him realise that he stumbled with someone . The voices again kept going " can't you be more focused on where you're going, huh? "
This time  jungkook's body Shivers from the unknown's voice. This stupid man startled him to death.

A beautiful frown made upon his brow's with a huff leaving his lips. Finally looking at the rude man jungkook released - " holy moly this man is gorgeous" . The man who just growled at him now also starting at him like he saw a ghost making jungkook frown even harder.

Jungkook was about to say sorry when he heard the starnge man whispering something and before he can even hear what the man said his bestie dragged him out of the situation thankfully.

Phew so embarrassing!

~

On the other hand,
The man was about to say something again but his voice died on his throat watching something so beautiful he never thought he would see.

A pair of big doe eyes, holding innocence and confusion all over the dimension while cheeks crimson red with a pair of rosey peteal lips.

Taehyung automatically blurted out " angel " in whispers making the other frown even  harder.

(a/n : just like this🤧)

As jungkook was walking along with his beast friend he realised that , the stranger was really charming. Like he's out of k-drama or manhwa.

In his lifetime he never saw someone this handsome. His perfect tall structure with a well build face is Cherry on top literally. His hazel eyes are seems like a way, which hold the intire worlds warmth and love inside that, anyone can feel it just by staring at him, his well shaped nose machining the same pride with his heart shape lips makes him look even perfect.

 His hazel eyes are seems like a way, which hold the intire worlds warmth and love inside that, anyone can feel it just by staring at him, his well shaped nose machining the same pride with his heart shape lips makes him look even perfect

............