candy challenge (requested)

"Here. You have to put this on." You told Yeji as you handed her a blindfold, watching as she put it over her eyes and then tied it.

"So, what's this challenge about, again?" She asked as she listened to you beginning to unwrap something.

"I'm going to eat some candy and then I'm going to kiss you and you have to try and guess what candy I ate."

"I especially like that kissing part." She smirked, only for it to turn into a grin as the sound of your giggle caused her heart to swell.

"Okay. Ready?"

"Yes, I absolutely am!" She enthusiastically spoke.

The first thing you were going to eat was some chocolate, a piece of kit kat, to be specific, and it was your favorite kind.

Chewing the piece up, you then leaned in and put your lips on Yeji's.

"Hm," she paused. "I need another taste of your lips to figure it out."

You playfully rolled your eyes before pecking her lips.

"Okay. I say... Kit Kat."

"Yes!" You grinned. "Good job! Okay, onto the next one."

You installed a bag of skittles before putting a couple of them into your mouth then kissing Yeji once more.

"Oh, I know this one!" She quickly said. "Skittles!"

"Correct!"

She smiled at you before cupping your cheek, pulling you in for another kiss.

"Yeji, what are you doing?" You giggled. "You already figured this one out! There's still more to do."

"I know. I just want one more taste of the rainbow."

You giggled as she put her lips on yours, kissing you lovingly.

But soon, her kisses became more passionate and it was obvious that she was more focused on making out with you instead of the challenge.

She pulled off her blindfold before she put her arms around you and pulled you into her lap, where she put her hands on your hips and brushed her fingers across your skin.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered as she continued to kiss you feverishly.

"You're beautiful." You smiled. "But I want to do more of this challenge."

"Later, baby girl." She said as she pulled you in for another deep kiss. "For now, I want to keep kissing you."