Chapter 26

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Hana walked along the streets of yokohama in search of her old friends that she hadn't seen for a long time as she moved away and the two boys also moved away from their orphanage.

According to Kisaki's old notebook that she thrown away already, izana's whereabouts is in yokohama, and she made Haru along with a few men she trust to pin point where the gang's turf is.

Tenjiku, huh. Hana smiled under her mask. You really did build our kingdom.

As she stood in front of an abandoned warehouse, various boys stood around her, eyeing her with unwelcoming eyes as they shouted and sneered on why is a female like her doing in here.

"Looking for izana." Hana chirped with a happy vibe around her while the others glared at her audacity of walking into their turf uninvited and now is asking for their boss.

"Or maybe kakucho, or Haitanis." Hana shrugged. "But mostly izana."

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Madarame shion walked to her and glowered down at the shorter girl.

Hana blinked, "pretty please? I need to see izana!"

"Why? Are you one of his bitches?" Shion squinted his eyes at her.

"He pull in bitches now?" Hana whistled. "Cool. Now where is he?"

"Nowhere. Get the hell out of here."

Hana huffed, "IIIZAAANAAAAA!!!" She screamed, "COME OUT AND PLAY WITH MEEEE-" she continued, shouting like how she did when they were younger, when hana went to the orphanage to search for him and kakucho.

Shion hissed, "i don't care if you're a girl, I'm gonna punch you." He reeled his arms back and try to punch her but Hana dodged underneath and kept on screaming izana's and kakucho's name.

Meanwhile, Izana and Kakucho who was not far away, heard the oh so familiar scream of their friend when she asked them to play when they were kids.

"It's her!" Izana grinned as he quickly run towards his hideout with kakucho.

"Shut up!" Shion tried to lend a kick but the was the one who got kicked instead by her. "AHDGSKJD-"

"Hana!" Izana laughed and jumped onto the shorter girl, putting her on a tight hug.

"Izana!" Hana laughed as well and hugged him back. "You kept me screaming for minutes."

"Sorry, I've just arrived." He sighed contentedly as he smells the familiar strawberry scented hair. Totally not creepy at all.

"Hi, kakucho!" Hana waved her hand at kakucho, who gave her a smile and waved back. "Hana."

When the hug was done, Izana glared at all of his gang members. "She's not to be hurt, touched, or even spoken badly by all of you. Remember that."