〖Chapter Twenty-Seven〗

"Hmm... By the way, what should i call you?"

Yuriel asked the little wolf pup on his lap as he rubs it's fluffy furr which felt heaven for both him and the little guy.

"Woof Woof!"
|
'Host can just name me! I won't mind!'

Reading the floating words, Yulier glanced at the wolf.

Without any warning, the latter lift the little guy up just to see it's gender which surprised the baby wolf but didn't dare to fight.

'....I've been exposed!...'

The baby wolf dramatically spoke in its mind that if the latter heard it, he will surely smack it's head with a little bit of force.

Yuriel then nods and puts the little guy on his lap again.

He finally knows that the wolf is 'literally' a boy and starts to find a suitable name for the cute creature.

He actually wants to name it with cute ones like Baobao and Pumpkin but it feels not quite right for the pup's looks.

Yuriel was still thinking of a name for the pup when he heard a light groan next to him.

He then noticed that Rio and Marco are finally awake and was currently fighting the head ache they're feeling by massaging their foreheads.

"Where......" Rio suddenly hissed in pain when he tried to stand up quickly.

Marco on the other hand was like a madman glancing around despite the headache.

"Ouchh! My head hurts so badly i could die! Wait-- that fucking hybrid of a giant scorpion! Where is it!?" He dramatically said which made the latter glanced at him with a cold reaction.

Rio also did the same despite the body pain he is feeling. he then remembered that he was fighting hybrid monsters when he was seperated with the others which made him glance around only to find another room full of various rare treasures.

Rio's stoic face twitched a little bit as he isn't even surprise to see golds and artifacts. Being with the silver haired man, he seem to become immune to being surprised by this rare stuffs.

He already see many types of this things with Marco, kudos to the silvery eyed man for this.

Yuriel helplessly sighed as he looked at his companions. One is overreacting while the other one is stoic like a statue.

"Woof..."
|
'Host have weird companions...'

The pup's minty eyes were staring at the two with 'intensity' but for the latter, it seems that he is a confused pup which made him cuddle the little creature in his arms.

The pup yelped in surprise which took the other two's attention to the latter and the pup.

Marco saw the little pup and his eyes suddenly shine with stars as he quickly marched his way and exclaimed, "Ohhhh! Yuriel, where did you get this pup? It's so cuttee!"

Marco snatched the pup on the latter's arm without having a second thought and twirl around, holding the little one up as he smiled happily like a fool.