13

˗ˏˋ xiii

The club is completely empty. Even the chairs and tables are gone. The floor, which was littered by sleeping folks yesterday, is now spotless. It just look like...those people who were sleeping loudly here yesterday, woke up and decided to clean this whole place.

I grip the door handle to keep my balance and prevent me to collapsing on the floor. What the hell is happening?

"Holy mother of cows," Dahyun says behind me. Even I'm not looking at her, I know that her jaws is now hanging open. This whole syndrome keeps surprising us.

"This is getting creepy," Mina says, her small voice and etched with fear. "W-We just went here yesterday....are you sure this is the right place?"

"I'm not trusting this giant again!" Sana yells, glaring at Tzuyu who's not minding the fuming squirrel.

"Yes, it is." Nayeon replied.

Like, Mina. I also want to think that this place isn't the right one. I also want to shout or yell at Tzuyu who drove us here and tell here that she got the wrong place...That this is just the universe playing and messing with us. But no, this is the right place. This is the B.M.

"What are we gonna do now?" Jihyo asks. "This place had been altered. Any evidence that we're looking for must be gone now."

"We still need to pursue the plan," I say. Steadying myself. Surely, there's still something left inside the club, right? Whoever did this cannot finish the whole place in less that a day. It is impossible.

Unless that person have a magical powers.

But...if I told the last week's version of myself that the whole world will be put in a deep sleep and she will be one of those who will survive and try to save the entire humanity, I'm sure she won't believe me.

Everything's changing.... I have to keep my mind open because right now, anything can be possible. Even magics and wizards and stuffs. Even aliens.

Wait....aliens?

There's something about it.

I felt a hand in my shoulder, I look at that person and it was Chaeyoung. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah....Im fine." I answer. I shrug of her hands from my shoulder and I take a deep breath. "Let's go inside."

Even with the sudden absence of sleeping humans, fhe atmosphere inside of the B.M is still the same: calm yet eerie. A chill went down my spine, and my throat dries.

Something has been here.

I don't know how I can feel it, but I know that something, not someone, had been here just for a moments before we arrived. I can feel some lingering energy that I'm sire had come from that something.

I look at my companions. I was about to speak up but Tzuyu quickly cutted me.

"Can you guys feel that?"