~TWENTY FOUR~

"Wang yibo your clearly doing this on purpose! I did everything to meet you but you always avoid me! If it wasn't for my mother, you could have beer married my good for nothing brother! I was the one who is supposed to be your legal wife! I have money, i come from a well off family, sòon i with take over my father's company, unlike him who has nothing, the only thing he does is stay in your house and use your money!" Maria shouted while pointing at xiao zhan who was blinking his eyes in confusion.

With each word said, wang yibo frown deepened, even him he has never talked to his partner like this before, he was about to get up and teach this good for nothing woman a lesson but was stopped but xiao zhan.

"Just ignore her, we are married and i know my husband will never betray me, i don't care if she insult me and belittle me." Zhan said while caressing wang yibo trembling hands, he knows if wang yibo stood up, then maria will surely be history.

"You don't care but i care! No one dares insult my man! Hey woman i was good enough to tolerate your disturbances in my company for so long, iam giving you a minute to leave here and never show your disgusting face infront of me! What if i provide for my partner? I don't mind if he will use all of my money because whatever belongs to me is natural his and he has the right to use everything that belongs to me! Stop your day dreaming of me marrying you or getting close to you, Iam not interested in you, my beloved here is more than enough for me, what i hate most is second hand things!" Yibo shouted while gritting his teeth in anger, never in his life has he spoken so much like today, and one of the reason of speaking alot is to have xiao zhan know that he will never betray him and he doesn't have to be insecure or suspect that something is going on between him and this annoying woman.

"Y-you!....i have everything that any man desires iam beautiful and young, i will not depend on you, the only thing you have to do is love me! Wang yibo i love you so much, just leave him and marry me, i can give birth to beautiful and handsome kids too." Maria who couldn't easily give up continued to speak, yibo who prefers action rather than talking got up from his seat, removing xiao zhan hand that was trying to stop him from approaching Maria, yibo face turned red in anger.

"The last time a woman tried to get on my nerves ended up crippled and disfigured, she couldn't take it and committed suicide, and you have the audacity to argue and reason with me!" Yibo who was slowly approaching Maria whose face has turned pale and she kept moving backwards and she ended uo falling down, not having the energy to stand because of the low and oppressing pressure coming from wang yibo who was walking towards her.

Maria opened her mouth to speak but no word's came out from her mouth, she remembers perfectly well who the woman wang yibo was talking about, but she never expected wang yibo could be so cruel and capable of doing such a thing. Maria became so scared that he couldn't speak or run away.

Zhan hugged wang yibo waist tightly not planning to let him get close to maria.

"Yibo don't, we came here on a date, don't ruin our good moment, don't touch smith woman who doesn't deserve it, else i will get jealous." Yibo steps halted when he heard xiao zhan words, one thing he will never want his partner to experience is being sad because of someone else who is unworthy.

"Right why should i dirt my hands, my beloved don't be jealous, i won't touch her." Yibo who slightly calmed down said, minutes later zhan opened, yibo bodyguard came inside and dragged the yelling Maria outside the restaurant, the commotion was huge, making the owner of the restaurant who was actually one of wang yibos business associate to come to restaurant and he personally apologised to xiao zhan and wang yibo for what has happened.

Something else was prepared and yibo was told not to pay, as for Maria she banned from going to any of the restaurants owned or has any association with wang yibo, which means Maria will never in her life go to any good and well known restaurant all over china.

When the news of maria reached mr xiao, he was furious, he didn't expect her daughter who always pretend to be smart is actually very stupid.

"I thought you were smart, but look at the mess you caused! Everyone is pointing fingers at the family!" Mr xiao who was very angry shouted at her daughter maria who was forced to kneel, Maria mother who loves her daughter tried to intercede.

"Don't be so hard on her, she knows she is wrong, she won't repeat the same mistake again." Ni mantian said while looking at her pitiful daughter, then his furious husband.

"Wrong? I thought she could be a little bit smarter, but then i was very wrong, she is actually as stupid as you! Everyone in the circle knows your dear daughter wanted to snatch his brother's husband away! Now everyone is laughing and mocking at us, because you couldn't teach your dear daughter well!" Mr xiao shouted, ni mantian face turned blue then red again, his husband has never scolded her like this before.

"Now your putting all the blame on me! She is also your daughter! Even if you shout, beat her to death the mistake has already happened and the only thing remaining is to find a solution!"

Mr xiao looked at his wife, rubbed his face in distress. "The greatest mistake i mawe in my life is meeting you." Not waiting for anyone to shout, mr xiao stored out of the house.

Maria who was already distraught because of crying didn't have the energy to speak, she just collapsed on the floor, for the past two day's since the incident happened, the people she called best friends dissapeared, rather they joined the majority to insult and mock her, she never expected such a small mistake will make their family business to rapidly decline.

What did he do wrong? She only wanted the man she loves, from the start wang yibo belongs to her, xiao zhan is just a parasite who wants to take his man away from her. Whatever she said that day was the truth wang yibo is his man.