Truths

Ever since I woke up, I was always glad that I was here in the real world with my family. But the truth is, I miss SAO. In there I was the one who got all of those players out. I saved all of them. I recently heard of a school thats being put together for all of the SAO survivors to educate and monitor them. Of course, who wouldn't. Being trapped in a death game for a little over two years can do some thing to the mental health of an individual.

Sakura: Hey Y/N, you paying attention or what?

I snapped out of my thoughts and look to my sister who was looking at a cook book while holding her hand out.

Sakura: I need two eggs please.

We were making up a batch of cookies for fun to pass the time. I was doing it because I like cookies and I was waiting for the Alfhiem servers to come back online after their update. I walked to the fridge and grab two eggs and hand them to Sakura.

Sakura: Thanks. Alright next is to mix in the eggs with the other ingredients and then add the dry ingredients after.

I always have to supervise her when she does things in the kitchen ever since the last time she almost burned the house down while trying to make ramen. When the mixture looked like the consistency of cookie dough, Sakura added in the chocolate chips and mixed those with the dough as well.

Sakura: Did you make sure to pre heat the oven Y/N?

I replied with a simple mhmm.

Sakura: Alright.

I smiled.

---Time-Skip---

When the cookies were all done, and yes they were good for those of you wondering, I quickly walked Sakura to her practice and went back home stopping at the dicey cafe.

I opened the door to the place and it was empty again.

Y/N: Hey Agil your place seems empty.

He walks out from the back.

Andrew: Hey Y/N, how goes everything in Alfheim?

Y/N: Well my name is disguised as Kai because I used a username that was too similar to my SAO username.

Andrew: I see. So how goes the investigation on Asuna being up in the world tree.

Y/N: We are in a town at the base of it but the servers went down due to an update. Speaking of which, they should be going back online soon. Gotta go Agil.

Andrew: See ya kid.

Y/N: I'm nearly eighteen!

I yelled at him when I was out the door.

---Time-Skip---

I put back on the nerve gear and logged back in to see Leafa sitting on the bed looking down. I got up and walked over to her.

U/N: Leafa, are you alright?

She looks at me and tears start forming in her eyes.

Leafa: No. No I'm not alright. I just got my heart broken.

She starts crying and I pull her into a hug to calm her down and after a little while Kasumi and Kirito logged in.

Leafa: I'm sorry U/N for crying earlier. It's rude to bring my problems in to the game.

U/N: Its alright to show emotion.

After a bit of calming her down, we exited the inn and looked through town admiring the different stores they had and also the interactions between some of the other players. After walking up some stairs, We passed under a beautiful arc and then Yui, while in Kirito's front jacket pocket, was looking around like she was looking for someone.