- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝟏𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝟏𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔

❀° ┄ 𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆───────────────╮

❝𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 [𝐲/𝐧] 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬❞

╰───────────────────┄ °❀

ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ# 1: ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ [ʏ/ɴ]'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

dokja wanted to know how she develops her quiet footsteps even before the present world they live in. [y/n] was minding her own business and the dokja & co. are watching her a few feet behind―this is including yoo jonghyuk. "what are we doing here? why are we watching noona from behind?" gil-young asked to dokja. dokja explains that he wanted to know how did [y/n] disappears out of the blue and appearing besides you that will scare the living shit out of them. "i see... [y/n]-ssi really likes to scare people" sangah says.

"so do you wanna know how?" dokja questions everyone and everyone agreed even yoo jonghyuk. he wanted to know how did she managed to escape from his op abilities that can sense many things within his range. the group looked at the [y/n] and lo behold, she disappears. the group looked flabbergasted at scene as they went where the [y/n] was last seen. "what the-" dokja looks around for his friend. "who are you looking for?" many of them flinched at the voice. once again, they have been assassinated by [y/n]'s silent footsteps. the girl shrugged and merry her way minding her own business once again.