2

Taehyung was walking towards his class when a bunch of boys pushed him making him fall on the ground.

Taehyung stood up and wiped his hands while glaring at the group of boys who pushed him.

"Oops,look.....puppy is glaring at us." One of the red haired boy mocked Taehyung and others laughed.

"Let it go, Taehyung." Taehyung's friend Ari said to Taehyung who sighed and gathered his books silently.

"Awww! Look at this bitch barking for her friend." One of the boy said yo Ari and that's when Taehyung lost it.

"What you called her?" Taehyung asked in a warning tone.

"What a fragile creature like you gonna do? Huh? I called her a bitch! Hahaha! A bitc-" before the boy could complete a punch landed on his face.

"Tae!" Ari gasped in shock meanwhile Taehyung's eyes glew purple as he soon started fighting with the whole group of boys.

"Arghhh!" Taehyung screamed in pain when one of the vampire bit Taehyung in his hand.

"Fucker!" Taehyung kicked the vampire as he punched him mercilessly.

"Taehyung stop!" Jimin shouted and separated Taehyung from the bloody bodies.

"Leave me,I'll kill them!" Taehyung roared, letting out a growl at which Ari panicked.

"Taehyung,stop! They'll know your real identity." Ari whispered.

"They already do I guess? My eye colour changed to purple." Taehyung said and both Jimin and Ari gasped in shock.

Meanwhile,it was Eunwoo's first day at school when he noticed that a fight was happening and as the future king,he had to check that what was going on.

Eunwoo got stopped by his friend which he just made.
"Leave it,this is common." Eunwoo's friend Sri said.

"Lemme check once." Eunwoo said and walked towards the crowd. There he saw a boy fighting with bunch of vampires.

What surprised Eunwoo more that it was an omegian vampire,rarest supernatural creatures.

Eunwoo felt his heartbeat stop when the boy looked at Eunwoo with his angry purple eyes. Eunwoo was mesmerized by the boy's beauty.

Taehyung pushed Jimin and Ari and made his way towards Eunwoo thinking him as an enemy too.

Eunwoo understood Taehyung's intention so he surrendered which shocked Eunwoo himself cuz he didn't knew how it happened. He was prince.

Taehyung ignored Eunwoo and was going to walk away but then Eunwoo stopped Taehyung and Taehyung glared at him.

"I'm sorry but you need to go to nurse. You're bleeding a lot." Eunwoo said pointing towards Taehyung's hand and that was the first time when a vampire acted this gentle with him.

"Yea....I'm fine." Taehyung said but he stumbled over his feet as he felt dizzy but Eunwoo caught him. Eunwoo heard Jimin and Ari growling at him.

"Don't worry,I'll take him to the nurse." Eunwoo smiled at them and somehow both Jimin and Ari found Eunwoo a trustable guy so they let him.

After an hour, Taehyung gained his concious and saw the vampire staring him.

"Thank you." Taehyung said while sitting up in the bed. Eunwoo just smiled at him and Taehyung found his smile weirdly attractive.

"No,it's not a big deal. You were injured after all." Eunwoo replied.

"But shouldn't you help those vampires? After all,you are one of their kind." Taehyung said and Eunwoo could feel hatered in Taehyung's voice.

"You were right but you took it little bit far. I'll help the person who deserves it." Eunwoo said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Weird.....I never met anyone like you. All they do is bully me because I'm a hybrid." Taehyung said and Eunwoo felt sad for the boy.

"I'm Eunwoo, Jeon Eunwoo. A vampire." Eunwoo said with a pleasing smile while moving his hand forward for shaking hands with Taehyung.

"I'm Kim Taehyung,as you know.....an omegian vampire." Taehyung revealed his identity and Eunwoo was shocked.

"You're very strong....I heard that omegian vampires are weakest." Eunwoo said not knowing that he offended Taehyung.

"So you believe in that shit too?" Taehyung asked and Eunwoo gulped, quickly shaking his head as no.

"Hm...better. Anyways, hope we'll see each other often..... you're cool....I mean not like other vampires." Taehyung said while blushing a little but he didn't know that he just made Eunwoo flustered.

"Um....sure. Can I-I have your number?" Eunwoo asked shyly and Taehyung nodded with a smile.

Eunwoo swore to his lovely hairs,he felt attacked when he saw Taehyung beautiful boxy smile.

_________________
_________________

"Mom, really! He's so beautiful!" Eunwoo was just fanboying over Taehyung and expressing how beautiful Taehyung was.

"What's his rank?" Lucia asked with a smile and Eunwoo's smile dropped because he knew that his parents were never much big supporter of hybrids.

"I-I don't know nor I asked." Eunwoo lied amd Lucia understood that he was lying but she didn't say anything.

"That's great if you already found someone as your friend." Lucia said and Eunwoo slightly blushed.

_______________
_______________

"Taehyung.....we can't believe on vampires." Hoseok said and Taehyung nodded.

"I know dad but he was just so different. I never felt anything like this before." Taehyung said.

"Look Tae,I'm not against you being a homosexual but it's just that I can't believe a vampire." Hoseok said.

"You're a vampire too,dad. Mom was told not to beleive in vampire's but look how much you love mom." Taehyung said while pouting and Serena laughed hearing their conversation.

"Ok ok.....I can't defeat you. As you wish,my bear." Hoseok said with a sad face at which Taehyung cooed and then laughed.

Taehyung didn't know that many things were waiting for him in future.

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeee~~

Love y'all

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜