Chapter 53

I laughed, "What are you speaking? Did you forget my name already?"

"Stop this Jee, I know it very well. I knew it from the very start. I was waiting when you will trust me enough to share," he said seriously.

"If you knew it why did you let Suho merge with Dad's company?"

"I don't care about the company, I give shit about it. I am just there because I don't know anything else. I thought when you'll know, you'll disclose your identity to me. But you didn't... Honestly if I hadn't known you personally, I would have admired Jerry. But right now..." He looked straight into my eyes, "You should be ashamed of yourself, coward!"

"I am not a coward Minho! Don't call me that!" I protested and stood up from the bed, not meeting his gaze.

"Why? It hits home?" He scoffed, turning me back to face him by my bicep.

"Do you love anyone?" He asked unanticipated.

I thought for a while and looked nowhere in particular.

"Tell me Jee, do you love someone?"

I nodded, not looking at his face.

"Does they love you?"

I gulped and shook my head in defiance. He sighed and pushed my head to his chest. It felt warm. It felt... Family.

I wrapped my hands weakly around him, "I love him but I don't know what he feels. Now I am going to marry Suho-"

"You can stop this," he mumbled, caressing my hair.

"Just unveil yourself. They'll fucking know that they were trusting trash. I'll help you prove it."

"How would you," I asked.

"Who do you think publishes your books?"

The question took me by perplexion. I parted from the hug and watched him smile warmly, my expressions were all frozen by shock.

"You think a publishing company would just approach you without any entry or form filling?" He gave me a freaking adorable smile, his dimples were decorating his cheeks. He was so proud.

"Wh- what? How?"

"I happened to read your diary and I knew you had that potential. So, I invested my savings in bringing up a production house. The Min Productions, and I approached you anonymously and I nowhere regret it. Look how far my little Jerry has come," he messed with my hair.

I chuckled, my lips stretching widest over my face. Was he always this cute? Oh my Olaf, you just touched my heart.

"So, how about telling them? We can stop this!" He insisted and my smile dropped.

I shook my head, "I cannot. No one should know that I am Jerry."

"Why?" He gave me a confounded expression.

"Is there any other way? You are from the publishing! Just tell them that you had no contract with him. Just mail it to them!"

"That's the point. The thing that Suho will be having an interview isn't out. The publishing cannot intervene. But it can help you if you are bold enough to come out," he was looking at me with hopes twinkling in his eyes.

My eyes were fixed at the floor, "No. I cannot. They'll make me stop write. I'll die that way. Not at all. And it's not just about the Jerry Jarvis interview. Suho is really talented and own their trust, they would still tie me to him."

"Fucking coward," he grunted, "Do whatever you think is correct!" He plunged out of the room with a speed, leaving me all befuddled again. Now, even guilty for breaking his aspirations.