02: Intruder

(Chapter - 2)

"It would take about a week or two for the recovery, rest well, madam." The doctor said and Yera thanked him and proceeded to leave the hospital along with Mr. Yoon.

"Miss Yera, I suppose you won't be coming to the office for a week at least. Am I right?" Yoon spoke, causing Yera to smile. "Yes, but I would be working from home though."

"Yes-" Yoon exclaimed in victory. "But, don't let your girlfriend enter my cabin, no, no, just don't let her enter my building." Yera stated making Yoon sad.

"Please maintain a wall between your official and personal life, Yoon. I don't want my sales to drop because of your love life." Yera rolled her eyes in utter displeasure after watching Yoon's puppy face.

"Don't make me repeat the instructions, Yoon." Yera stated while getting off the car and heading towards her house causing Yoon to nod. "Your wish is my command, Miss." Yoon stated causing Yera to chuckle. "Don't try to butter up, Yoon."

Yera entered her duplex apartment, closing the main door harshly with her leg emitting a loud voice and flicking on the lights. Yera lived alone since she fought with her mother.

Yes, her mother was too controlling and often got on her nerves until Yera decided to shift and her father allowed her to do so as she was doing well in her career.

People stream netflix after a tiring day right? Yera was completely the opposite. The girl strolled off towards the library situated in the duplex in her pyjamas.

She sat herself on her elegant couch, flipping through her drafts while a pair of spectacles sat on her nose bridge.

"Sir, I am sending you the book manuscript. I hope the deal still stands." Yera mumbled the words while typing on her laptop. She was equally excited for publishing a book this time too, like she was when she got her first ever book published.

Yera closed her laptop and soon entered her room and jumped into her dreamland. Around midnight, she heard her room's window shatter, causing her to jolt up from her sleep.

A man dressed in all black, having a pair of sharp and dull yellow eyes entered her room.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" Yera screamed on the person who had just entered her room, grasping the table lamp.

"Your worst dream, Yera." The person in black chuckled evilly while taking slow yet intimidating strides towards Yera, who now started backing off as the person took the strides towards her.

"AAHH" The person screamed in pain, holding their now banging head as soon as they came near Yera and got hit by the table lamp.

"GET HERE RIGHT NOW YOU-" The person stopped shouting as soon as Yera sprang out of her room, followed by the person who sprinted to catch her over while holding their head in pain.

Yera sprinted towards the kitchen, dialling up the intercom to connect to the security guards but was unable to do so as the person came nearer, causing her to continue with her marathon yet again.

"STOP RIGHT THERE JANG YERA, YOU ARE GOING TO GET CAUGHT ANYWAYS!" The person warned her to surrender, but Yera was not influenced by it, trying to find a safe spot in her duplex.

"I WON'T! LEAVE MY APARTMENT AT ONCE! THE TERM PRIVACY STILL EXISTS, MISTER!" Yera yelled back, not ready to give up yet.

The chase continued until Yera's cloth got stuck in a nail that was protruding out from the wooden table.

"WHY DIDN'T I GET THAT FIXED?" Yera cried uncontrollably knowing that her game was finally over now.

"H-Hey, please listen me out first!" Yera pleaded while joining the hands to which the person granted immediately knowing her dress was stuck and she won't be able to escape soon.

"I-I am sorry for not granting the book for public distribution yet. Please let me go! I will contact the publisher immediately, but please leave me for god's sake!" Yera sniffled causing the person to snort.

"The heck are you thinking, huh? I am not your fan! I don't give a f- about your books!" The person stated causing Yera to gasp in surprise.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Yera screamed but was immediately backed off when the person placed a knife towards her neck, not letting her utter a single word.

The person took out a dark bottled chloroform from his pocket, dabbing it onto a cloth and pressing it onto Yera's mouth, making her unconscious.

"Get ready for the torture now, Yera darling." The person smirked while carrying the girl on his shoulder, one-handedly.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️