00: 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

❝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

A narrative in which the president of Warto, Heeseung, kidnaps the famed South Korean novelist, Yera, after she almost wrecked his name in front of the country.

*******

Listen to Taste by Stray Kids for a better reading experience 

══════*̥˚ Characters *̥˚✧══════

˳;; Heeseung ᵕ̈˚

"Baby, you have gotten yourself in a big trouble, you know?"

˳;; Yera ᵕ̈˚

"I am not going to fall for your tricks, so don't even try me."

══════✧*̥˚ Disclaimer *̥˚✧══════

This story is AU (alternative universe) meaning not related to the real world. It is not associated with the real lives of the idols. So, do not hate the characters or criticize them.

Depiction of violence and psychotic behaviour that may disturb some readers. Read at your own risk.

⟿ 'Yera' is a fictional character.

⟿ This is not a 'Royal AU'.

⟿ Do not plagiarize my work.

⟿ Do not forget to leave your views and opinions down in the comment section of the chapters because this author lacks confidence as always.

Don't skip the chapters and read it thoroughly so as to understand the happenings well.

⟿ I never copy someone's work. If you find any scene similar to another story, that will be coincidental. I believe in genuineness and honesty.

If you are thorough with the facts, then jump into this roller coaster ride!

Stay tuned for the updates

Coming soon...