〖Chapter Twenty-Eight〗

In the Western Continent. Yuriel and his companions arrived at the entrance of the beastmen kingdom, Mokraz.

Heading inside the kingdom, two guards stopped them midway.

"What's your business in entering the kingdom?" A buff man in armor said. His small bear like ears are quite noticeable for the latter since he still find beastmens amazing no matter how much he sees them in his stay in the Casentine Empire.

"We want to trade our mined treasures." Yuriel calmly spoke as he raised a pouch full of magic stone and gems that he got from the maze.

The other guard with cat ears checked what's inside the pouch and saw the various goods. He then nods at his partner.

The bear like guard then glanced at the wolf pup that is on the latter's shoulder.

"Are you also gonna trade the wolf?" He asked which made Neo's ears twitched when he heard the question.

It started to emit a small growl sound as neo didn't like how the guard just asked his host such thing.

There's no way his host will sell him to anyone! He is too cute!

"No. He's in my care." The latter started to caress the little pup's furr which made Neo's tail wags happily.

The cat beastman guard laughed with his carefree attitude, "Please excuse my partner. He sometimes ask such irrelevant things to everyone. You can now enter."

Yuriel smiled at him as Neo humped like a child and the three went pass the entrance.

The kingdom of Mokraz are known for it's massive trading industry and is also very strict in terms of letting strangers entering their territory.

In order to enter the beastmen's kingdom, An individual should have something he can trade with. It can be teleportation scrolls, jewelry, poultry, magic stones, anything that can be traded with.

That's also one of the reason why the Mokraz kingdom is rich in everything despite being in the middle of the desert.

"Awww, wolfie is so cuteee!" Marco couldn't help it anymore as he took Neo from the latter before embracing him nonstop.

Neo started to bark like how he used to as Marco thought that the pup was liking him and the nickname he just gave him which is literally the opposite.

"Woof Woof!"
|
'My name is Neo! Not wolfie!'

Yuriel just shook his head as he corrected the necromancer's word,"His name is Neo."

"Woah! Neo is such a cool name! Aren't you the coolest, Neoo" The necromancer then started rubbing his cheeks on the pup while praising him which made Neo's mood increase positively and was now letting Marco pamper him.

"Woof!"
|
"That's right! I'm cool!"

Yuriel didn't bother reading the text on the pup's head anymore as he continues to walk.

"Wait... Who are we looking for again?" Marco suddenly questioned the latter infront of him when he remembered what their main purpose is.