♢Chapter~10♢

"Yes. Guys like Umar are not meant to be brothers." Tejasswi.

Karan was leaning in his car with his cool sunglasses. He was chewing a gum while waiting for tejasswi. He thought to pick her up from college so that he could tell The Wyangkars , tejasswi was with him and her boyfriend is none other than THE KARAN KUNDRRA.

He wanted them to lose their calm and take the steps more frequently to find tejasswi. They will be doomed and panic to find tejasswi .One wrong move and We can reach their whole gang.

He looked at the paps shouting for him ,from the corner of his eyes. He deliberately leaked the news of him snapping at this college and paps went crazy. His bodyguards were stopping them and keeping them in a side showing doesn't want to be in news.

He looked at tejasswi coming from the exit . She looked happy. He frowned when he noticed a handsome guy following her. So she got a new boy to entertain. His face reflected anger when he saw the colours fading away from tejasswi's face. The boy mumbled something and she answered him.

He took his sunglasses indicating he is noticing them. He spit his gum in the nearby dustbin and advanced to them.

"Hey babe." He said kissing tejasswi's cheek while looking at the boy showing his claim.

The cheek kiss once again made tejasswi blush and the new endearment just failed to help her.

"Who is this man , baby?" Karan kept his hand on her waist and pulled her slightly to himself. "Your new brother?"

Before teja could speak , the boy spoke "Am her Best friend, umar. "

Teja widen her eyes at umar's answer. She can never be a mere friend with such a concieted guy , let alone 'best friend.'  She looked at karan who looked ready to punch umar but was controlling himself and this somewhere made her heart jump in happiness.

She wanted to play some more. "Yes. Guys like Umar are not meant to be brothers." They are better to ignore. She wanted to add.

"Yes bestie. I think we can chill out on a coffee, tomorrow. Can we?" Umar asked cheekily.

Teja wanted to make a disgusted face but restrained. He is more irritating than i thought.

"Sorry Mr. Bestie. The couple have plans already. Better luck next ti-..actually in this case u may never have it. " Karan mocked Umar and turned to tejasswi. "If u r done with your 'Guy like Umar' , we are heading back to our home ,sweety."

Teja made an awkward face at 'your guy like umar' but got chills hearing 'our home.' She nodded. His touch on her back still affected.

Karan hugged tejasswi and whispered for only teja to hear him. 'Kiss me, tejasswi. '

Teja was surprised at the sudden demand and shook her head.

'If u don't then RIP Pra ..' He again whispered.

Teja nodded her head while glaring him. She kissed his cheek after breaking the hug and karan smirked at umar who was red with embarrassment.

Karan opened the passenger door for tejasswi and jog to the driver seat.

"What was that?" Teja questioned when he sat on his seat.

"Forgot so soon? I will make sure u eat almonds daily. "

"Its not funny, karan. U cant just come to my college out of nowhere and treat my friend like that." She already was irritated when none was her friend and if this behaviour of his, becomes the new viral news of college, no one will spare her a glance even.

"U mean Your best-friend. "

"Yes. " teja peirced her lips.

"Baby u need to remember , we are boyfriend - girlfriend for this world now. U have to be like my girlfriend. "

"I am your 'fake' girlfriend. "

"U r my Girl friend."

Teja looked at him with shocking expressions and anger rushed inside her when she noticed how cool he was being right now and was whistling while driving.

"U -Karan Kundrra ... cant tell me to be your girlfriend. Dont forget u hostaged me , blackmailed me. I will date someone who will Love me, cherish me and respect me. "

"Remain in delusion,If that helps u to sleep tonight." He was still being cool.

"A*shole." She turned to look outside while mentaly cursing him.

.

"Zayn , u have to be open eyes and ears all the time while working in this. Anything can be clue. " Karan said to his man , Zayn on his phone. He was sitting in his study.

"Make sure that they get instigated and somehow take their name and hire the girl who knows the self-defence in high level .if incase the situation gets out of control, i don't want something bad to her. "

"Don't worry bro, u know my communication skills. I will instigate John and his real-father,Ackster against each other so they blurt out the two more names . And about the girl, its my girl friend, Monica. She has been a national level boxer. "

Zayn was the secret-agent of Mumbai Police agency. He has mastered in tech and defense.
His girl-friend , Monica was an international boxer. She could not win due to the sudden death of his 17 year brother who wanted to serve the nation. He was diagnosed with cancer. They both were the only family to each other. Since then, she decided to serve her country and joined Zayn.

"I can't afford any carelessness in this one. We have done a lot for this day. I am trusting u, Zayn."

"Rest assured, Karan. I will never betray u. "

Karan smiled and they hung up.

He once again give a thought to his plan. He was still unsure but it was like Now Or Never.

His plan was, Zayn will manipulate Ackster and John and offer them a girl to spend their night ,who will be Monica.  She would seduce them and will make them blurt the remaining names who are included in their Gang. It would all be recorded in a camera and on the sound-recorder.

When their plan will reach to this level , Zayn will barge in and make the situation so tense that the father-son duo kill each other.  Niether Monica nor Zayn ,would be harmed this way for they were not involved in killings.

He would easily get access to the gang and would then plan the next.

"But a small mistake  can cause their life, Karan." Nishant who was sitting in the white couch spoke.

It was Their rule that whenever they plan against those people , they will remain professional.

"Yes it can. And that's why , i will be there too. Just make sure that all the devices should work properly. It should be smooth like Butter. " Karan said while taking out his gun from his locker.

Nishant was an Engineer in Hi-tech and loves to play with new technologies.

"When will our plan come to action? I just can't wait to see their dead bodies." Nishant said with anger filled in his voice.

"Me too, Nishant. Me too!"

^__^

Hii super greedy souls!
Hope you are in best of your health and are doing well in your life.

Did anyone remembered BTS by Butter?

And karan? What has happened to him?

Am happily-shocked.