Chapter 18

Morning is coming and you are still sleeping in your bed as there is no school for a week due to yesterday's incident. You don't care what they want to do the important thing is no schooling for a week and you can do as you please.

You just took this opportunity to sleep all day but your desire is not achieved when you feel something tickling along with a little wetness in your nose. You want to be angry but you can't because of the sleepiness that still dominates you. You groan in annoyance and cover your whole face with a blanket ignoring the thing that disturbed your sleep earlier.

After a few minutes have passed where you want to fall asleep again, you feel something move like forcing itself into your blanket. You don't pay attention to it but you feel annoyed again when you feel your cheek being slapped gently by something rough.

You force yourself to open your eyes even though you are still too sleepy, after you open your eyes and see what is disturbing your sleep. Your heart is almost popped out when you see a bluish white mini dragon on your pillow where its looking at you with its tail swaying left and right.

 Your heart is almost popped out when you see a bluish white mini dragon on your pillow where its looking at you with its tail swaying left and right

"Shrikk!!" (Don't judge me, I don't know how to write the sound of a mini dragon.😌)

"Huh?! Eh? Ahhhhhh!!!" You immediately jumped out of bed in shock and fell to the floor when the dragon flew and clung to your face with his hands and feet hugging your face tightly.

"(Y/n)~"

"W-what" You said as you looked around to find the voice that was calling to you even though you couldn't see because the dragon's wings covered your sight.

"It's me, Zevan. This shape makes it difficult for me to speak normally so I had to use my telepathic powers to talk to you." Said the mini dragon or better known as Zevan from your mind with a cheerful tone mixed with disappointment.

"....." You were stunned for a moment before you sighed which made the dragon's body tremble a little due to your warm breath.

"Can you get away from my face?" You said in an annoyed tone.

"Nyooo~" Zevan said in a childish tone and shook his head as he gripped tightly to the skin of your face not wanting to get away from it.

Your annoyance is increasing which causes you to roughly pull the dragon's body from your face which leaves a scratch mark on your face because of the sharp nails that grip the skin of your face. You don't care about it, soon it will heal on its own because your healing power will be active automatically when it detects a wound in your body.

*Tok! *Tok!

"Miss (l/n), can you go to the principal's office room. You have a visitors who want to meet you." Said a woman who was likely an assistant from the principal.

"Tell him I'll be there. I want to get ready first." You shouted a little louder so that the women who are at your door may hear your voice.

When you heard the woman say she understood and left your bedroom, you immediately get up from the floor and take off the oversized t-shirt from your body that reveals your underwear. Luckily you are facing the back of your bed otherwise your breasts will be visible to Zevan since you are not wearing a bra and pants when you sleep.