6: i want to kiss you

It's been a month since y/n joined as a personal assistant for jungkook. Nothing much has changed. Jungkook is still the same. Y/n is trying her best but she also doesn't want to force jungkook.

On the other hand jungkook was thankful that she is not bringing her personal life in professional life. Even though she annoys him during break time except for that he was fine with her. At first jungkook thought that y/n wouldn't be as good as his past assistant but for his surprise she is more better than his past assistants. Y/n is very hardworking and she never complained whenever jungkook gave her extra work. He liked her punctuality and hard work..

Y/N POV:

I came home from work tired. I know jungkook is giving me extra work wantedly so that I will resign from that position. But no, I won't give up so easily. I will prove him wrong. I m working extra hours and to be honest I m being very tired. I sighed and looked at time .

It's 10:00 pm. I m hungry but I m very tired to make food. Jungkook already reached home and is in his room. I got up from the couch and went to my bedroom and took a warm shower. I relaxed my body and went to kitchen to make dinner for me. I ate instant noodles and went to sleep.

Next day;

At work :

'Hi mom, how are you?'

You asked jungkooks mom.

'Hey honey. I m fine and hope you are doing good.'

'Yes mom me and jungkook are fine.'

'Good to know that. I called to inform you that there's a party tomorrow of one of our business friend. You and jungkook have to attend it as a couple.'

'Okay mom. Sure. But does jungkook know about it?'

'Yes. Dad informed him. I m telling you just in case jungkook forgets to tell you.'

'Okay mom bye.'

Next day;

You got ready for the party. You wore a red dress  put on diamond ear rings. You tied your hair in a low ponytail. You wore a black pencil heel . You applied red lipstick. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you were satisfied with your look. You took your purse and went down. You saw jungkook waiting for you looking at his phone. You cleared your throat to get his attention. He noticed your presence and looked at you. He was stunned looking at you. The red dress fit your curves perfectly and the red lipstick made you look so sexy and beautiful. You saw how his went wide and his mouth slightly opened.

 You saw how his went wide and his mouth slightly opened

'Am I looking that beautiful?'

You asked smirking. Jungkook looked away and scoffed. He went out taking his car keys.

You went out and sat beside him. He started the engine and started driving while you sat there admiring him. He wore a black shirt with red coat and a black pant. His hair was nicely done. He looked so handsome. He looked damn hot while driving. Jungkook noticed your gaze.