20🔸The special gift

( Please don't skip the author's note below)

Song- Aye hayrathe ashiquie ( lofi remake)

Draupadi

I tried to scream throwing my fist on the strong hand that held me captivated. The person threw me on a wall and took his hand off of my mouth.

"How-" My words died in my throat when my eyes met a certain pair of shimmering golden eyes "YOU!"

"I never knew your fists could actually be so strong" He complained as if he didn't just abduct me.

"What is wrong with you?" I fumed "Why would-"

I halted when he placed his forefinger on my lips "Shh... "

For a moment I forgot how to breath as I stared at him feeling the roughness of his long finger on my delicate lips. I sensed him growing tensed as well when his eyes landed on my lips.

In my state of panic I had failed to notice how close he actually was. I was practically stuck between him and the wall behind. His hard chest was almost pressing against mine as I felt the familiar sensation of his hot breath on the crook of my neck.

This was probably the first time I detected hint of desire in his amber orbs, as they darkened.

"Arjun" I whispered not knowing what I was calling him for, but I watched his eyes coming back to its normal golden shade before he stepped away.

I averted my eyes, still unable to come out of the daze. I felt oddly hot in this chilly winter night as I panted heavily.

Arjun cleared his throat "Stop shouting and close your eyes"

I looked up with my eyes narrowed in confusion "What?"

"Just do it" He almost pleaded and I agreed.

I closed my eyes and heard his footsteps going away before coming back but this time another footsteps followed him and I instantly knew who it belonged as I shot my eyes open.

"Vayu!" I squealed clasping my mouth as I watched my girl standing there right beside my husband who was grinning at me.

"I-" I took a deep breath to control myself before asking "Where did you get her from?"

"Does it matter? I promised I will return you your lost horse that day, didn't I?"

"Thank you so much Arj- I mean Arya" I corrected myself before rushing toward Vayu

"I missed you" I kissed her forehead while she rubbed her cheek against mine.