002

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCMay 2ndMonday

Charlotte, NC
May 2nd
Monday

"Come on lucky" Ariyah called out, patting her thigh for her dog to come here.

Lucky came running to her as she stood at the door with his blue leash. She smiled as he sat in front of her, waiting for her to put his leash on.

He hooked it to his collar before making sure she had her safety keychain that came today from amazon. She made sure the lights were off because she hated how high her bill was.

She walked out, locking the door before she jogged downstairs with Lucky. She eyed her surroundings extra hard as she walked across the street to go to the park.

Ari didn't live in the best neighborhood, it was always some type of shootout or the police coming during the day and night. Kids were being grown on the corner, couples fighting and Cps coming to take their kids.

It was a whole lotta bs but it was all Ari could afford to keep up with. It was still expensive for it to be the way it is but she couldn't complain since she had a roof over her head.

It was a lot better than being on the streets again like she was when she was 17 and ran away from her foster home.

Ari has always been in the system since she was a baby and her mom gave her up after birth. She had been in and out of different homes with hopes that someone would adopt her but no one did.

When she was 15 she entered this one foster home, it was great at the beginning. Her foster parents were so sweet to her until her foster dad Rory lost his job. She was 16 at the time and that's when everything went downhill for her.

Her foster mom Kelly was fed up with Rory and his negativity about everything. He always tried to put everyone down because he was depressed. It put a really bad dent in their marriage until Rory started hitting Kelly.