03: Psycho

(Chapter - 3)

"W-Where am I?" Yera asked the woman who entered the room with a tray of fruits in her hands.

"Miss Yera, you are in the residence of the president of Warto, Mr. Lee Heeseung." The woman stated, causing Yera to get confused.

"Warto?" Yera asked, puzzled and having difficulty to gulp down the fact. "Yes, Warto, the country of fortune, where most of the elites and high-class people do their trades." The woman stated, immediately giggling after observing her perplexed expression.

"But what am I doing here?" Yera asked the woman, whose gaze darkened.

"I am no one to answer it, only Heeseung can." "But Miss-" Yera was taken aback when the woman suddenly placed a switch blade against her neck, causing her to shiver in fear and her lips started quivering due to the woman's sudden action.

"Don't force me to do something that could cost you your life." The woman smirked as tears started descending helplessly from her crystal eyes. "I hate nosy people." She tched as she retrieve back her switch blade.

"SAKURA! GET OUT OF THIS ROOM, IMMEDIATELY!" A loud voice boomed in the room causing the woman to take back her blade and stroll out of the room casually, not before rolling off her eyes.

Yera was in a dilemma after the sudden psychotic actions she witnessed, crawling back to the corner of the room with her face buried in her knees, completely ignoring the person who had just entered the room. She was petrified by her.

"Come and sit down here, Yera." The person stated calmly while patting the space on the bed that was adjacent to him, watching the poor girl glancing at him for a second, as if analysing her next step. After having a self-debate, Yera finally stood up weakly and hesitantly sat down next to the person, taking short glimpses of him, nervously.

"Be at ease, Yera. I am not going to hurt you. See! I am not carrying any weapons." The person tried calming her down while throwing a subtle smile and checking his pockets to assure her.

"Who are you? I think I have seen you before." Yera asked the person who chuckled in response.

"Remember the man you tried to knock off with your table lamp?" The person smirked as he observed Yera getting terrified and anxious.

"Yes, I am the Lee Heeseung." Heeseung stated causing Yera to gasp out in horror and stand up on the bed.

"Why did you bring me here?" Yera asked, still standing as she was no longer trusting the man's intentions.

"Of course, we both are going to host and attend parties for the rest of our lives." Heeseung stated, whistling.

"That sounds cool but I know that ain't the real reason." Yera stated while laughing nervously.

"Yes, darling, you're absolutely right." Heeseung's gaze darkened as he checked the girl out from head to toe.

"Do you realise how close you came to tarnishing my reputation by portraying me as committing wrongdoing and other heinous crimes in your new book? It has been widely publicised across my nation." Heeseung spoke up in a cold tone to which Yera just shook her head in denial.

"Aww, don't act innocent, Ms. Yera! My people have their complete faith in me and they brought up this issue themselves, prompting me to slaughter that person. People are hating you, Ms. Yera, not me." Heeseung stated while smiling smugly at her now-panicked state.

"Calm down, Yera. I have an offer for you." Heeseung insisted her.

"What is the offer?" Yera asked anxiously while setting her hair behind her ear.

"Uhm, let me think about it. Since you cannot compensate by stopping the printing of further copies as it has already reached people, live with me in this estate for a year and do the daily chores that I would be assigning to you." Heeseung smirked in victory as he observed the girl turning scarlet due to anger.

"N-No way! I cannot live here for a year! Also, I don't even know how to do the chores!" Yera panicked as she heard his words, not wanting to live in the vast estate for an year, but to go back to her home and resume her life like it was. "There, there, there, I am not going take in your suggestions here, daddy's spoiled little girl." He spoke, a smirk surfacing his lips.

She really didn't know how to do the cleaning and cooking as she had enjoyed the privilege of the workers and automated stuff to do the chores. Well, Heeseung wasn't wrong when he called her out for being spoiled. She indeed was and being the one and only heir wasn't helping to spoil their only child either.

"I don't accept this offer!" Yera objected, causing Heeseung to chuckle sarcastically.

"Put her behind the bars." Heeseung instructed his bodyguards who were standing outside the room. They came inside the room and dragged Yera, who kept screaming and cursing at Heeseung, instructing him to let her go.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️