30 | Showtime

"I agree with this plan. How about I'm pairing up with Thorn and Ice? We both are great at back up and defense," Quake secretly grinned at that.

"Hmm... Make sure you guys showed up immediately when the rest of us immediately arrive at where Ectoplasm is. Thunderstorm, I suggested that it's best for us to be a team because I need you to use your electricity to put out the light and I will carry the rest for us if our arena match is inside that building. By that, we are support team at the moment," Solar continued.

Actually, Solar found it suspicious first about Quake. It seemed like Quake was actually had a good leadership so he... decided to play along with it. Besides, Thorn was actually fine with it, same with Ice.

"I'm good with that but what if we're outside?" Thunderstorm rested his hand on his hips.

"Then I can pair up with him, right?" Cyclone showed up besides him.

"Hmm... It's actually suited. Besides, I'm planning about 2 teams have close and long range. Blaze can pair up with me so you and I can support them from behind. But, if we were inside that building, Blaze has to be with you. Both of us will be the light of our path as Thunderstorm will put out the light. It doesn't change much though, as long as we didn't cause any trouble for ourselves," Solar looked at him, adjusted his glasses.

"Nice! I'm fine with it," Blaze childishly jumped and snaked his arm around Solar's neck.

"AHEM," out of sudden, Quake gave them a loud cough, loud enough to get their attention.

"You guys are entirely forgot about our dear NEZUKO," Quake, in his motherly supporter, held her in his arms like "THIS IS SIMBA!"

"Ah yes... How could I forget her. You three, redo her hair. She looks like baby Medusa but it's the big mutiple braids you make instead- OW?!" Quake knocked Solar's head before he could finish.

"Hey! Don't insult our skill!" Cyclone and Blaze at the same time.

"Yeah! You're meanie," Thorn crossed his arms, uh oh, where did he learn this trait from?

"... I apologise. I shall continue before we finish our plan discussion here. Nezuko shall be pairing up with..."

They finished their plan when Midoriya and Bakugou were just being announced that they had passed. Damn, how long did they spend their time here. Solar was the exception actually for earlier.

"Oh? Even Midoriya didn't even made any plan with Bakugou, I can assume that he's the one who make to escape but actually, Bakugou probably won't allow that as all on his mind is only about defeating All Might. Oh well," Solar with his genius brain, blurted that out.

"Wow... Anyways, we should get ready," Ice, finally up for everyone's sake, scratched his arms upwards.

As they made their way out, they didn't even see anyone, just like before. The two of them, Quake and Solar thought that some of them probably in monitor room and the rest were at somewhere else, probably rested.

And there was Aizawa, he greeted eight of them first.

"I assumed that Quake already told you about your opponent, correct? We have chosen the area match for you all," Aizawa was straightforward.

All of them nodded at him, Aizawa revealed the area. Only Quake was suprised about this while Solar had his genius grin displayed on his face.

It was the same place as where Ectoplasm was up against Tsuyu and Tokoyami earlier. This plan of Solar would 100% work right now.

All they had to do was Nezuko, Thorn, Ice and Quake surprisingly would be the back up team. Thunderstorm and Solar would be the support team. The Trio Troublemaker, without Thorn would be the carry team. They four would merge to be one team once they all ready to charge forwards. Same with the back up team, they would make a suprise attack and arrested Ectoplasm immediately.