63.

Lea took a deep breath, her arms folded behind her back and her chin raised up. She tried to show no fear in her eyes and no emotion on her face. 

"Lea..." Voldemorts hissed in a low voice, walking around her slowly. "Tell me, what have you found out about this little rebellion."

The DA had been going a little overboard in these past few weeks. Things were written on walls that made it clear that no one was backing down. And in return, it meant that punishment and detentions were given out more and more. 

"I know that we are getting close to figuring out who they are," Lea gritted her teeth together. "I promise you, My Lord, I will not disappoint you in taking them down."

"I know you won't," Voldemort stood in front of her, his yellow teeth showing. "To disappoint me is to die. I want this little problem figured out, and I want it figured out fast. I did not put you here to not figure out a simple problem."

He took a step back, apparating out of the Astronomy tower. Lea watched his black smoke flying away into the sky and she didn't let go of the breath she had been holding in until she knew he was gone. 

Her hands gripped onto the railings, blood already smeared across her knuckles. 

Today she was in charge of detentions. 

They weren't even detentions anymore. Simply put, Lea was in charge of torturing the students for answers she already knew. It wasn't easy, but she had to do it, she had to...

Or at least thats what she kept telling herself. 

She shouldn't be doing this, truthfully, she had sighed up for more than she could bargain. There came a point where most sane people would have just tapped out and admitted that they could not do this anymore. But that wasn't Lea.

She didn't know who she was determined to prove wrong anymore, maybe everybody. But she just wanted to prove she was strong enough to handle all of it. That she could be more than what anyone had thought of her.

"Dumbledore taught you well."

"Leave me alone," Lea pinched her eyes shut, she didn't have time to deal with Snape right now.

"You're foolish if you don't think he has been watching you," Snape stood by the stairs. 

"Yeah?" Lea whipped her head around. "And how do you know I'm not in charge of watching you?"

Snape knew she was lashing out at him in fear, all of this, was far too much for a young girl to handle. "Your mind... your thoughts... they've been sealed off since Dumbledore died. He isn't making you do these things to test your loyalties, Lea. He makes you do the hard things... because he can not get inside your head."

Lea pushed herself off the railing storming over to him. "Have you stopped to think that maybe I'm just better than you? That I can turn off my thoughts when I'm around him? Around you?"