Chapter 13 [Progression.]

I wake up to the childish screams of children playing and my walkie talky buzzing. "Y/N, Y/N. Come in." I wake up and rub my eyes, answering back. "Yeah? Sorry I was sleeping." They buzzed in, "We'll be closed for maintenance repairs for the next three days. Due to the rest of the employees asking for breaks, You, Vanessa, and The robots. Are the only people that are going to be here." He yawned, "The robots will be on high alert when their not being worked on by Vanessa. Your duty is to repair Sun and Moon." he paused and his walkie talky, cut out for a minute. "You have 3 days to fully repair and assess all damages or cleaning that Sundrop needs." The walkie talkie cut off completely. "Fun, 3 days of partial solitude." Rising up I put on my work outfit, and walk into the daycare. "Ello Kiddies!" I see Gregory, running around with the kids, chasing sun and trying to hit him with foam swords. "S-SUN! Wh-" I see Gregory do a shushing motion at me. I run over, Sun scoops me into his arms and runs off. "I have captured the queen! What shall you do, Prince?" He sneered at Gregory and put me in the playset. "S-Sun, T-Today is-" He shushes me as Gregory huddles with the kids and plots something. "S-Sun! Were going off the schedule!" He shushes me again, then climbs to the top of the play pin. I hear a kid crying, and make my way over to see what happened. A little girl is crying. I leap from the top of the play structure onto some pillows and Make sure she's ok. "A-are you alright? What happened?" She starts laughing as the kids huddle around me. "WE have them now!" My brain is doing backflips. "We have the queen! We have the majesty!" A bunch of kids make a wall around me as Gregory hops onto my back. "RUN!" The kids grab onto my hand and run over to the ball pit, diving in and dragging me in with them. Sun dives in and disappears under the pit of colors. I am chest deep in the pit, as kids run and swim around me like sharks. "G-Guys today we were supposed to do arts and crafts." I move around and shove through the pit. "We were also going to bring back-" I feel a tug on my leg as I go under the pit, I am dragged through as I hear kids scream. "GET HER!" They start throwing balls from the pit at Sun. "Naughty! Stop Stop! Time out!" Sun yells as he hung me upside down from my ankle. A ball hit me square in the face. "That's It time out!" Sun put me down and Ushered the children near the open area of the Daycare. "Sundrop! Listen. We need to talk. NOW." My voice was filled with annoyance. He reluctantly walked over and bent down. "Sun, Gregory is supposed to be in hiding. He's too old for the daycare. Not only that but today we were supposed to Do arts and crafts, and Let Moon say goodbye to the kids before The place closed for Maintenance." I whispered to him, He made a frown. "I'm sorry Sunshine..." He ushered the kids to the Arts and Crafts section. Moving Gregory aside. "Listen bud, You need to go back to hiding Asap. If anyone catches you, You won't be able to get back in." Sundrop's voice had a tinge to it. Gregory sighed and Snuck off to hide somewhere until closing. "Alrighty Kids, Lets make some drawings and Calm down after Earlier today! Then, Moony is going to give you all one big goodbye for the weekend!" His cheerful ways resumed shortly after.
After they drew some Drawings and Hung them up. They were seated with Glowsticks. "Are you ready for Moon?" Sun nervously announced. The lights went off and a Lullaby began to play. The kids giggled and Whispered in Excitement. As Moon had finished switching in. "Hello children! How are you? Its good to see you again after a Long time, Are you ready for a Nap?" His words were glitchy, but calm. The kids cheered and begun to run over to the Sleeping area. "Sing us a Lullaby!" They all cheered, Moon shushed them as his Music box began to play a Lullaby. He turned to me, with a strangely pained face. He whispered to me, "Listen Y/N somethings wrong with my programming, I need the lights back on ASAP." His voice glitched even more than before, Becoming gravel-like. He keeled over As the announcements went off that its time to go, and That several parents were waiting. I snapped the light switch to on, and Led the children out as Sun sat down. Waving goodbye at the children with a pained expression on his face. "Bye bye kids!" His voice was deeper and less cheerful.
After the children had left Sun keeled over even more, "Darling, I have to shut down. Somethings wrong with my code." His eyes started to go blank as his body slowly went Limp. "I know you can fix me. So hurry, I might miss you too much while I'm powered down." He gave a weak smile and Completely deactivated. I heard Gregory shuffle around, As Freddy stomped into the daycare. "I heard what was going on from Gregory. I'll help you carry him into Parts and Services." He picked up Suns body, and let Gregory climb inside. "We'll be back. Rest for the night. We will have to do a overnight scan of his coding before we can fix him." Gregory spoke from Freddy's speaker. They ran off towards Maintenance. Leaving you alone in the daycare. It felt so eerily quiet, so Serene. Something you've felt before, It was like the emptiness of my apartment. I can only hope Sun will be okay...

A/N:
As of today, I will be going back and making Grammatical corrections to the past stories. Updates will be slow, but it will work out as I'll be consistent afterwards. I also plan on revamping this story completely in the future. This chapter was very filler, I don't like making filler chapters. It was mostly done to progress from one place to another, from reading you can probably tell I am not good with pacing.
The story in the future will be longer, Have less filler, and make more sense overall. As for now I plan on completing this book, and then make a rough draft for its Revamped version. My writing has improved recently as I've been writing more often. Going back and reading the earlier chapters, makes me realize I did a lot of things wrong when writing this book.
Thank you for reading, and a Special thanks to.
The people who have commented thus far, Those who followed me, Those who have added my story to lists, and Etc.
I really appreciate your support. I hope from now on I can make better chapters for you guys to enjoy. :)

 :)